Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

hit 50 yesterday and im full epic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
hit 50 yesterday and im full epic

02.09.2012 , 03:45 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Holyswords View Post
So with the 6 bags i had from 1000/1000, plus both dailies and weekly, and 2 bags from the points i got from wz doing them, i got 9 centurions items, my mh champion, and i got lucky with a trinket token in 1 of the bag.

So with the bag change it s not hard at all to gear up, ppl can stop crying
obvious trolls r obvious
so...should i be the one to link all the pervy comments from the Star Wars movies here in my Signature? or will that be considered inappropriate =P well ... best be playing it on the safe side! =P

02.09.2012 , 09:33 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Mangzane View Post
How....each champ bag contains 15 comms. That's more than enough to buy one piece of gear...
I was only able to afford implants and ear pieces. So I got a single piece of gear. The OP was saying they somehow managed to get full epic by doing little more then me.
Want to hunt griefers/gankers?
Do you like to PVP, OR RP, OR both, or either?
Honor might just be the guild for you!

02.09.2012 , 10:43 AM | #33
Look, the OP opened 6 + 8 + 2 = 16 bags

That's 16 x 15 = 240 centurion commendations, and 16 x 7 = 112 champion ones. Coupled with the 2 free pieces of champion gear he got, that's indeed enough to purple yourself out.

Problem is, Centurion items, while they appear purple, are not really epic strength compared to other level 50 options. So working as intended.

02.09.2012 , 10:45 AM | #34
No,i can find at least five reasons to cry on this

02.09.2012 , 02:14 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by tsupra View Post
No,i can find at least five reasons to cry on this
Why not six? Don't hold yourself back. These forums have standards that are expected to be met.
"At the end of the day everyone has to die, you should be honored the assassin chose you to die."

>>>It's not me! It's you! A guide to SWTOR PVP<<<

02.09.2012 , 02:17 PM | #36
Its taken me almost 1+ months of non-stop PvP without exploiting Ilum to hit rank 60. It was only until this patch that I could replace 5 centurian items by time I hit rank 62. I like the patch for that fact sorta....but...

Now they hand out gear for free on a silver platter.

Who needs to work, welfare ftw!