EU players Play US Servers ?

liamcovert

Yes...assuming you want tremendous lag and the pain of organising raids etc. when you are in a different timezone.

I played on a US server during the mass beta weekend 3 weeks ago and had no lag whatsoever! I even played several PVP matches without any problems!

While EU players were complaining their butts of about massive lag on EU servers.

I have been playing EverQuest 2 (and still am) on the US RP server for the last 4 years without any problems.

This is not some FPS game where having a low ping gives you advantage.

An EU player can safely roll a char on a US East Coast server.

You can count on it that he/she will have less lag on a US East Coast server during EU primetime than on a full overcrowded EU server during EU primetime. ;)

My friend and myself used american servers during the last two beta weekends. No lag :)

On american servers evryone understand whats said in general chats, while my experince from wow is alot of yada yada in a different language than english in chats.

So my american friends you better prepare for alot of euros with bad spelling.

yes i think most of us euros that prefer to avoid the constant spamming in foreign languages on the general chats, will go to the US servers instead.

i noticed americans tend to be lot more friendly and way more lay back than euro gamers.

it is easier to communicate with them than with someone who iether don't speak or refuses to speak english.