Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pylons still bugged!

02.07.2012 , 09:34 PM | #1
So we went in after a disgruntled raid week. We wiped on the pylons (Trying to solve south first, just in case). Now 1 pylon was clickable, the other was not. Killed all the trash that spawned after activating the north pylon, now neither is clickable.

(If you tell me to reset the instance, forget it, I'm not going to make my raid group waste even 5 more minutes on that stupid cat trash. Last week we spent 2 hours resetting the instance, even coming back 3 days later, to still have the pylons unclickable)

02.07.2012 , 09:41 PM | #2
Split the raid, solve last spin of each wheel of south first. Before you even start, check both pylons to make sure neither 4th wheel only requires one spin. If one does, console will be clickable but the wheel won't spin. If you have to exit and reset, you can skip all but 2 packs and a pather or two if you go up the wall on the left side.

If you do this correctly, it will work.

02.07.2012 , 09:45 PM | #3
Last week resetting didn't fix the problem. Jumping through hoops for this crap for 2 weeks now is unacceptable, especially when it was working fine 3 weeks ago.

Hotfix this already! How can you possibly be playtesting this raid and thinking this is okay?

02.07.2012 , 09:55 PM | #4
We just had this problem too!!!!!!

02.07.2012 , 10:00 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Fenwich View Post
How can you possibly be playtesting this raid and thinking this is okay?
We don't. We've one shot it for about 5 weeks in a row ever since we read to finish south first and learned about the single spin bug on 4th wheel. Do it right, and it works every time.

02.07.2012 , 10:10 PM | #6
While there is a bug in this fight, it is not a bug you are facing.
When you have 1st wheel on south you can't do the 2nd wheel before the 1st weel north is also solved. You need to split your groups into 2x 4
Then solve it like this north > south > south > north