Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Greatest Force User of All Time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Greatest Force User of All Time

LordMantequillas's Avatar


LordMantequillas
02.17.2012 , 11:23 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Aloro View Post
The sky is blue
No, it's not. It's transparent.

MajinEddie's Avatar


MajinEddie
02.17.2012 , 11:28 PM | #82
Bugsbunny can change reality at will. There is your answer.

mefit's Avatar


mefit
02.17.2012 , 11:43 PM | #83
Canon wise , it will always be Sidious
None Canon , Luke

Luke is a child to Sidious and Vadar in the movies and if Vadar hated his son for being a wimp and tossed his butt into the endless pit like a redheaded stepchild , we would not be having this Debat.
What a twist it would have been if he though that was Padme and Obi-wan's love child...LMAO

BrandonSM's Avatar


BrandonSM
02.18.2012 , 12:08 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
Canon wise , it will always be Sidious
None Canon , Luke

Luke is a child to Sidious and Vadar in the movies and if Vadar hated his son for being a wimp and tossed his butt into the endless pit like a redheaded stepchild , we would not be having this Debat.
What a twist it would have been if he though that was Padme and Obi-wan's love child...LMAO
Luke is far more powerful than Sidious and Vader combined Post-ROTJ.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

mefit's Avatar


mefit
02.18.2012 , 12:11 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Luke is far more powerful than Sidious and Vader combined Post-ROTJ.
You always like arguing with me but Lucas already stated that Luke was not anywhere as powerful as Anakin and according to Lucas Vadar was 80% of Palpitines power . So Canon Luke is nothing sorry :/

mefit's Avatar


mefit
02.18.2012 , 12:13 AM | #86
After all, nothing before or after the movies happened and SW ended when Vadar died.
Luke only beat Vadar because Vadar could not use his hate and rage on him , this is Canon
Vadar died killing Palpitine , due to the Force Lighting ............again Canon
Luke just was there and by being there was able to change history by changing his father . Sorry :/

BrandonSM's Avatar


BrandonSM
02.18.2012 , 12:17 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
You always like arguing with me but Lucas already stated that Luke was not anywhere as powerful as Anakin and according to Lucas Vadar was 80% of Palpitines power . So Canon Luke is nothing sorry :/
No... Lucas stated Anakin had the potential to become the most powerful Force User Ever. Hence, the chosen One. But Lucas also stated Luke is Anakin's potential realized, meaning he basically became the Chosen One. See?


Anakin is 200% of Sidious at full potential(*Which he never reached).

If Vader is 80% of Sidious.

And Luke becomes Anakin's potential realized, do the math.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

BrandonSM's Avatar


BrandonSM
02.18.2012 , 12:18 AM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
After all, nothing before or after the movies happened and SW ended when Vadar died.
Luke only beat Vadar because Vadar could not use his hate and rage on him , this is Canon
Vadar died killing Palpitine , due to the Force Lighting ............again Canon
Luke just was there and by being there was able to change history by changing his father . Sorry :/
If you don't cout anything post-ROTJ as canon then so be it. Lucas has stated the EU is a separate Universe not that it doesn't exist.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

DarkAltar's Avatar


DarkAltar
02.18.2012 , 12:20 AM | #89
Actully your all wrong lol must not of read any of the later books. Lukes nephew anikin named after his grand father was the most powerful force user to live. He was born able to speak and mastered the force by age 4.

mefit's Avatar


mefit
02.18.2012 , 12:28 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
If you don't cout anything post-ROTJ as canon then so be it. Lucas has stated the EU is a separate Universe not that it doesn't exist.
I can you just do not want to lose so Imma lay it out for you

1 Luke only beat VADAR because Vadar loved his son , the whole reason Vadar was turned to the darkside was his love for Padme, he had no clue about the kids .

2 If Vadar could not live past Palpitine's Force Lightning you really think Luke could ? No way !

3 Crash Course in anything is still a crash course and that is all Luke knew . Anakin/ Vadar had years of Jedi Training and some Sith training and died to a old man who could barely walk .

Lucas stated , Star Wars is about the Movies and Vadar, after Vadar Dies the story ends. That lucas commenting on EU and taht says everything !

I am a fan of EU and think it should be canon , and in that Luke is the most powerful yes !