Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP are valor rank 60 is ZZzZZZ like hell

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PVP are valor rank 60 is ZZzZZZ like hell

Aztian
02.03.2012 , 11:16 AM | #1
First sorry for spelling dyslexic and stuff

But i am sure i am not the only one.. that fells like i do

So i get to rank 60... and after 60 there is noting to go for at all
only reason to run WZ is for the dallies and thats it.

There are no reason to run a WZ right now after 60.. IIum is a FAIL... Right now as we talk i am out in IIum and just simi AFK,trying to get my 150kills to get my daily bag and weekly
and thats it.

And when we talk about WZ.. it seems that we get longer and longer Queues for WZ
people leaver or just don't run pvp anymore , SO

i get to say 1 thing WOW got right was to make Cross over server pvp and now raiding
i am still simi AFK out in IIum and none have killed me yet.....

as much i really like the game. the game are almost forcing me to look for a new PVP game
and thats going to be Plandetside 2

i DO looking forward to more content in SWTOR.... but right now its like ZzZZZZZZzzzzzZZ

thats my 2 cent...

BW get YOURE act together . or you loss people , i like the game, but all the people who have played mmoppgs for a LONG time know who much it sucks to play a MMORPG with like 10 people in it...

I take a MMO with 100000 of people who are newbies or what ever . in playing a MMO with 10 people in it.. that are hardcore..
Azto Operative new main battle master

Aztian Marauder Warlord Pre-beta guild program char ( on strike )
Aztion Sorcerer Rank Gimp

Frostbyt
02.03.2012 , 11:28 AM | #2
Abbreviated version-
Illum sucks , need cross server wz.

SignifyZ
02.03.2012 , 11:32 AM | #3
yeah theres pretty much nothing to do after you do your dailys on your battlemaster...everything else feels like a waste. id rather level an alt then grind my valor for nothing

pmurie
02.15.2012 , 06:45 PM | #4
of course they will, the game has only been out for 3 months!

it's like wow, u have wait until the season of arena is over which is 6 months before new pvp gear will come out! they do this so u can also play alts and gear them up!

for mains u stop playing until new patch day!