Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your characters!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community
Show off your characters!

VitalityPrime
09.27.2013 , 10:25 AM | #1251
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggardbr View Post
My Knight Kadniss Haggard on Hoth!

In a game full of over-the-top trying to be sexy, lack of clothing, female characters...

...this character is very nice, believable, and better looking than most.

Really reminds me of the version of Satele Shan in the swtor comic series. Threat of peace I think it's called.
Variance - The Force Guardian
"A great leap forward often requires first taking two steps back"
"And sometimes all it requires is the will to jump"

Haggardbr
09.27.2013 , 11:22 AM | #1252
Quote: Originally Posted by VitalityPrime View Post
In a game full of over-the-top trying to be sexy, lack of clothing, female characters...

...this character is very nice, believable, and better looking than most.

Really reminds me of the version of Satele Shan in the swtor comic series. Threat of peace I think it's called.
Well, thank you my good sir... and to be honest, sometimes I don't think that less clothing means sexier female toons.

Sometimes a good looking gear can make you look a lot sexier than most out there and let's be honest here... this heavy armor look of the cartel Valiant set is really sexy in body type 2 female toons.

Also, I didn't know Satele had a version that looked like this in the comics (sorry I have never read them). It's a good reference though.

I plan to stay with this look the whole game (except for PvP - but since I'm more of a PvE guy...). First because it's one of the few hood-less sets and second, in my opinion, a Jedi must look like a Jedi.
Albrey (Commando) >< Coplan (Vanguard) >< Aldrey (Gunslinger) >< Jhom (Scoundrel) >< Kadniss (Guardian)
Flynn's (Sniper) >< Groen (Shadow)

AgentJacen
09.28.2013 , 02:47 AM | #1253
I might as well post some of my characters here. 4 more will be coming soon, I just need to edit their look a bit. Also, most of these I haven't leveled much, if at all, since I've been so hooked on leveling my Bounty Hunter.

Zom'ex, Lvl 23 Powertech

Zor'ec, Lvl 11 Guardian

Kintias, Lvl 1 Marauder-to-be

Cejos, Lvl 1 Operative-to-be
"Only I've been both Jedi and Sith, and found clarity in the force." -Revan

Sinapus
09.29.2013 , 10:16 PM | #1254
Well, thank you my good sir... and to be honest, sometimes I don't think that less clothing means sexier female toons.

Sometimes a good looking gear can make you look a lot sexier than most out there and let's be honest here... this heavy armor look of the cartel Valiant set is really sexy in body type 2 female toons.

Also, I didn't know Satele had a version that looked like this in the comics (sorry I have never read them). It's a good reference though.

I plan to stay with this look the whole game (except for PvP - but since I'm more of a PvE guy...). First because it's one of the few hood-less sets and second, in my opinion, a Jedi must look like a Jedi.
Hm. It's okay. I'll admit I had my Jedi Sentinel wearing this:

...as a bit of silliness and I based her off Yuri from the old Dirty Pair anime series, so being scantily-clad was sort of "in character" for her. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

When the appearance changer came around and some more Cartel items came out, I switched her hairstyle around and decided this:

Looked better.

Any objections can be directed to the laser sword.
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

Greyle
09.30.2013 , 08:50 PM | #1255
My Knight Kadniss Haggard on Hoth!

I have Kira wearing that exact look as well.
Darth Kaa'tana 50 Juggernaut Master G'reyle 55 Guardian
Master Judaes 50 Sentinel Darth Venim 50 Marauder
Darth An'ath 50 Sorcerer Darth G'alen 55 Juggernaut

Greyle
09.30.2013 , 09:27 PM | #1256
My lvl 55 Guardian Master G'reyle with his newest look. Dark Jedi FTW!

Darth Kaa'tana 50 Juggernaut Master G'reyle 55 Guardian
Master Judaes 50 Sentinel Darth Venim 50 Marauder
Darth An'ath 50 Sorcerer Darth G'alen 55 Juggernaut

Magnusheart
10.01.2013 , 12:16 AM | #1257
One Mandalorian. Two Mandalorian... Three Mandalorian..

Haggardbr
10.05.2013 , 12:22 AM | #1258
A few more pics of a toon that's becoming one of my favorites among those I have.

Kadniss Haggard (currently a Lv45 Vigilance guardian).

Albrey (Commando) >< Coplan (Vanguard) >< Aldrey (Gunslinger) >< Jhom (Scoundrel) >< Kadniss (Guardian)
Flynn's (Sniper) >< Groen (Shadow)

Screaming_Ziva
10.05.2013 , 12:16 PM | #1259
Here is me and Pierce ready for action:

Xakthul
10.05.2013 , 06:56 PM | #1260
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
Here is me and Pierce ready for action:

Wait...seriously? That has to be one of the coolest things I have ever seen. All Hail Marvel!
Lord J'mpok Mogh
His Story: Sith Happens
The Powers of Time Lost: That Different RP Idea
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf, Return of the King