Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An issue with thread closing.

02.02.2012 , 03:55 PM | #1
Last night, there was a nice conversation, here, on the customer service board. It was about the downtime frequency and time allocations. (dont worry im not going into that topic)

Well the thread was doing good. Had a good amount of people who were also negatively affected, as well as those who saw the other side. It was a well fueled thread.

Then you close it.

You give us a link to another thread that was in the "general discussion" a place where we didnt want our words to be seen, for there, they would be useless. They were.

I tried posting my oppinions on the matter, like several other members, but instead, everyone just read the OP's post, then quoted, and left never to look back.

I understand that you're trying to keep the customer service board empty, and trying to keep it only for bugs, and things you can fix with patches.

But that thread held legitimate gripes, and a few unorthodox solutions that the people at SWTOR could possibly use to lessen the problem.

In our eyes it was an issue, but instead you throw it into the general discussions forum just to die out. "because there was a similar thread" even though it didnt have as many pages or was as fleshed out as the one you closed.

02.02.2012 , 04:03 PM | #2
Hello everyone,

We understand that moderation can be frustrating, but discussing it on the forums is not allowed. We ask that any feedback regarding moderation - both positive and negative - be emailed to so your concerns can be addressed one-on-one. We have closed this thread, as discussion of moderation is not permitted, but we do encourage you to send us your feedback!