Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Former WoW players post here!

Kento-Solo
12.15.2011 , 07:40 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmon View Post
seems your going to get a shock when u realise swtor is the same...
Nah, i figured itd be similar, i doubt its a copy paste add star wars characters instead of orcs and elves
I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe

Rizzano
12.15.2011 , 07:40 AM | #12
CURRENT WoW player, and intend to still play WoW and SW:TOR.

Server:Thunderlord US
Character Name: Animalhorder, Marksmanship Hunter.

I have taken hiatus's from WoW from time to time, but the old monkey on my back never leaves.

Cubster
12.15.2011 , 07:41 AM | #13
Asking for EX WoW players to post, this is going to a flame fest.

Ready the marshmallows.

Throras
12.15.2011 , 07:41 AM | #14
Server: Kil'Jaeden

Character Name: Had a ton of 85s

Left because....: I was terribly bored and had zero interest in Pandas and because I absolutely loved SWTOR in beta.

Playing for as long as I enjoy the game.

trueanimus
12.15.2011 , 07:42 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Lolliipopp View Post
Well my first char was a warrior tank called 'Lolliipopp' and at TBC launch i rerolled Draenei Shaman called Kerari. i believe you can still see kerari in the armory but with cack gear. I basically stopped raiding after WotLK.

And yes i plan on playing SWTOR unless it takes the same dir as WoW did.

EDIT: And i was playing on Bloodfeather.

As long as they dont get caught in the downward spiral of nerfing pve for pvp like wow did.. i think this game will be fine. Balance is sometimes necessary... but i mean come on.. 8-12 months of nerfs set wow on the wrong path... no content came out and when it finally did.. it was stuff we had already done over and over and lower levels.
Formerly Known as Trueevil of Tarquinas server SWG or Truelydead/trueid/truelock/truedewd/truecan/truelyinsane/truelynsane/trueblu/truebacca of undermine in WoW

Sandanglockta
12.15.2011 , 07:43 AM | #16
The forum mods are all over the negative stuff that has nothing to do with TOR. I'm sure they will lock this one quickly. Yeah right.
EVERY TIME SOMEONE ON THESE FORUMS DEFENDS OR ATTACKS SWTOR BY COMPARING IT TO SOMETHING THAT DID OR DID NOT HAPPEN IN WoW, AN ANGEL LOSES IT'S WINGS...

Verritas
12.15.2011 , 07:43 AM | #17
I wouldn't consider myself a former WoW player. I'm a former DAOC and SWG player who happened to play WoW for a grand total of a year.
I must say i was very disappointed i couldn't find a Bothan avatar lol.

AyrikaStar
12.15.2011 , 07:44 AM | #18
1. Server and char name: BladeFist/Kazzak/Emeriss char name:Excaliblur

2 Why did you leave WoW: Repetable
. Never Forget!
I was a member of the 500 page Novemberites thread!

stabstabstab
12.15.2011 , 07:44 AM | #19
I quit wow because the pvp kept getting worse and worse, There was the broken MMR, but they did reset it I guess, but other then that, wow pvp was class>skill, was terrible, Rshammy/Aff lock /X = glad,

And my favorite classes to Pvp on were arguably the worst classes in pvp, *cough* arms warrior. </3

Jessabeans
12.15.2011 , 07:44 AM | #20
1. Malfurion - Jane/Garona - Jill

2. After 5 years of watching the game move in different directions than the game I actually enjoyed playing I got sick of it and canceled.

3. Not if EGA is a fair indication of their public relations with game subscribers. I can not take any more Blizzard, I really hope Bioware is different.