Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Rakata" stim is becoming equal to "Energized" stim

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
"Rakata" stim is becoming equal to "Energized" stim

Mirialol
02.02.2012 , 02:52 AM | #1
Energized = 126 rating items
Exotech = 136 rating items
Rakata = 140 rating items

But then read this:
Quote:
Rakata reusable stims and adrenals have been reduced in power, providing buffs equal to Energized stims and adrenals.

What the F*CK bioware? why the fck are u nerfing biochem if you arent nerfing all other professions? Our stims and adrenals take ALLOYS to make just like all other profession's Rakata items.

All the biochems spent money leveling the professions and farming hard modes for alloys like ALL OTHER CREW SKILLS. If ours get nerfed, why arent other crafting profession's "Rakata" BOP armors are staying 140 rating? Nerf those and make them 126 rating armors TOO then

Apparently bioware devs fail at simple math and cannot perceive that 126 =/= 140
http://www.idt.mdh.se/~icc/principia.gif

Mirialol
02.02.2012 , 02:56 AM | #2
not to mention biochem is one of worst professions to make money with. artifice etc can make far more money crafting high level mods / enhancement and selling them.

i would never roll biochem on any of my PVE toon. Us biochems already made enough sacrifices by becoming poor. you want to nerf us more?

SodaOfYoda
02.02.2012 , 03:00 AM | #3
No, we'll just be able to compete with the billion other Biochemists on our servers to flood the market and make a marginal profit.

It'll totally make the crew skill feasible.

You want a cup of jawa juice?

Turbosith
02.02.2012 , 03:02 AM | #4
reusable?

Pretty sure that I, as a non-biochem, have to buy 20+ medpacs, 6 stims, 30 odd adrenals per week. Now, as biochem you could sell them to me, while you simply use your reusable ones and make a ton of credits.

OR

you could come onto the forums and av a little cry.

Mirialol
02.02.2012 , 03:05 AM | #5
if this nerf is going through, i also want all other rakata crafted armors from other professions to be downgraded to 126

it is only fair

Shidhe
02.02.2012 , 03:10 AM | #6
So we can't sell our reuseable stuff, ok I get that, kinda breaks the economy because everyone would just buy that.

But knocking the power of our stuff down too, come on. Did you guys hire some Congressional economist to help wreck stuff? At least only knock our best items down to the tier below and make them reuseable.

While you are at it, you might as well make the Cybertech ship equipment BOP too since you already have their speeders that way.

Nessirin
02.02.2012 , 03:11 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Turbosith View Post
reusable?

Pretty sure that I, as a non-biochem, have to buy 20+ medpacs, 6 stims, 30 odd adrenals per week. Now, as biochem you could sell them to me, while you simply use your reusable ones and make a ton of credits.

OR

you could come onto the forums and av a little cry.
Must be nice to be a biochem on your server. Cuz on my server none of that isht sells.

SodaOfYoda
02.02.2012 , 03:15 AM | #8
You know the perks of Biochem. You know the perks (lol) of other crew skills. You made a choice not to pick Biochem, so you suffer from having to buy consumables.

I don't see the issue.

As for choice, yes it's fairly obvious what is viable. That can easily be changed if they actually revamped the skill req/BoP items for the other crew skills.

Hell for Artifice or Armstech, perhaps you can make different color crystals available only to them with a higher rating than normal. I could see that selling alone.

For the armor crafters, give them a couple uniform suits or perhaps a method of dying a particular armor, such that the synthweaver could dye his own armor whatever color (provided it's light armor and for force users, etc.)

You know, crap like that. People eat it up.

You want a cup of jawa juice?

Mirialol
02.02.2012 , 03:16 AM | #9
i demand refund on money and time it too to level biochem and the alloys, so i can level another profession

xxxFistxxx
02.02.2012 , 03:17 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by mirialol View Post
if this nerf is going through, i also want all other rakata crafted armors from other professions to be downgraded to 126

it is only fair
this!
SWTOR: avg sniper range 35m
Actual Sniper:Carlos Hathcock held the record from 1967 to 2002 at 2,286 m