Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

afk or bot valor farmers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
afk or bot valor farmers

Synastria
02.01.2012 , 03:23 PM | #1
Does anyone know if BW is planning on doing something about bots or afk farmers? On my server, in the 1-49 bracket these people are really ruining pvp for alot of people. I've been leveling my alt juggernaut, and I have seen this one player afk farm his way to gladiator title...
I know people have been putting in tickets about this player for weeks, and yet he is still playing.

I did a hutt ball earlier and there were 3 people afk or just running into the opposing team and not attacking. These people are always at the bottom in kills, damage done, and healing.

Something needs to be done about this
What doesn't destroy us, only makes us stranger

Snaex
02.01.2012 , 03:24 PM | #2
You are aware to get "valor" you primarily need to get medals, and then win the game. I don't know how much xp and valor people are getting for doing nothing and then lossing a game.

Anslet
02.01.2012 , 03:28 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Snaex View Post
You are aware to get "valor" you primarily need to get medals, and then win the game. I don't know how much xp and valor people are getting for doing nothing and then lossing a game.

It does wonders when you dual box and have both accounts versus each other. Instant player disparity. Profit.
Tryin' to bathe my ape in your milky way..

mufutiz
02.15.2012 , 05:41 PM | #4
i have written tickets about it since forever and nothing happens.

all paying customers i guess...

I dont' even feel guilty for necroing this.
a problem does not go away simply because you choose to ignore it.

mufutiz
02.15.2012 , 05:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Snaex View Post
so what?

I don't care what they get or don't get.

they screw up the balance and make a match a complete farce (sometimes there are even 2 in the same wz...that's just beyond stupid to play)

1 bot in a team might as well be 1 player less and usually means GG

I honestly think I wouldn't mind the bots on our side that much. But it gets old really fast fighting bots every single night...