Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How does crew skills critical bonus affect biochem and bioanalysis?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
How does crew skills critical bonus affect biochem and bioanalysis?

Fatcat_Jr
12.15.2011 , 06:30 AM | #1
Im considering rolling a BH and going bioanalysis/chem/diplomacy for the +2 crit to chem and analysis BH's have... but could anyone whose played the game tell me how does the crit actually affect the crew skill?

More mats found?
More items proc'd?
How does the crit affect consumables

Rhellion
12.15.2011 , 06:32 AM | #2
More items created. At least it was in beta.
Slayn of <HARM>, Republic PVP - Anchorhead server

Fatcat_Jr
12.15.2011 , 06:33 AM | #3
Can it affect implants as well? Like if i crit while making an implant would it turn out to be a better implant?

Rhellion
12.15.2011 , 06:51 AM | #4
If implants have slots, I think it would add them. If they don't, I would assume it would create a second one. I can't answer that one though because I didn't get that high in beta (to craft them or to use them).
Slayn of <HARM>, Republic PVP - Anchorhead server

Evilsteps
12.15.2011 , 07:08 AM | #5
I went biochem/bioanalysis/salvaging but I was wondering about the implant question myself.

Apocalypsezero
12.15.2011 , 07:14 AM | #6
Just guessing here but, the efficiency I would think would decrease the amount of time for missions/item crafting while crits could affect amount created/gathered, quality (ie. extra stats or slots for eq). Also be aware that a companions affection rating from what I have gathered can also affect these things.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
MMO General Forums, Proof of the Need for Eugenics.

DrSlate
12.15.2011 , 07:31 AM | #7
I've read that affection only affects the speed at which the companion works, aside from opening up side missions.
As god is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly! (WKRP in Cincinnati)