Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Having trouble scavenging!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Having trouble scavenging!

philafinest
12.15.2011 , 03:48 AM | #1
Hey guys I'm a Lvl 12 AI and I took up scavenging, I can send my companion on missions to get materials but I can't seem to do it myself. I see them on my map and get to the metal piles but I can't click on them and I can't make my companion do it either. Am I doing something wrong or are there tools that I need.
It aint easy being cheesy

Kokkos
12.15.2011 , 03:57 AM | #2
The node you tried to gather was probably bugged. Experienced this several times on beta.
Speed before safety!

Aramoro
12.15.2011 , 03:58 AM | #3
It's a known issue.

About half of the desh piles so far have been unclickable for me. Might be an environmental issue or a graphics issue.

No worries. You usually have loads of materials more than you need for just lvling the skill.

If you're going for GTN-profits you want the blue materials from missions anyways.
Winter is coming.

caimerez
12.15.2011 , 03:59 AM | #4
same except i used archeology, just move on you will eventually find some you can click lol hopefully there is a patch or something to fix this..Remember this is launch there is still going to be some big bugs.
CE Owner Survivor of the 9/29/11 e-mail scandal

Jayntree
12.15.2011 , 04:04 AM | #5
I don't have any issues with scavenging piles but I have had issues scavenging some droid corspses. I also noticed that my scavenging tooltip is backwards. I says to click on the pile to scavenge it myself instead of doing that and having my companion do it.
CE VIP Access
*pops flare*