Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

best class story?

Tommot
04.03.2013 , 10:14 AM | #61
I've played Knight, Warrior, Agent, and Inquisitor to 50. BH I've played to end of Chapter 2.

Best written is Imperial Agent. It has the best characters, best plot twists, your objectives on planets are always very interesting and diverse, a lot of choices are very "gray" (thus making the decisions really tough), and the endings actually branch out into different outcomes.

I also had a lot of fun with the Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight classes. They may not be as well written, but I enjoyed them as much, if not more, than the Agent story (probably because I'm a Jedi/Sith nerd :P). Knight played like a typical Jedi story where you save the galaxy (what KOTOR 3 could have been). For Warrior I played both DS and LS, as DS you feel like Darth Vader's role model, and as LS you are trying to rebuild the Empire for the better. I preferred DS.

Inquisitor was also fun, but I feel like it would have been better if there was a bigger focus on building allies and creating your power base, rather than collecting artifacts and consuming ghosts. I feel like the artifacts and ghosts thing could have been done in much less time, and they could have allowed for more time to build your power base (turning Jedi and their followers to the dark side, convincing Sith to join your cause, and manipulating galactic leaders). Overall, still great and the ending was one of my favorites.

Bounty Hunter story has been surprisingly good so far too. I especially liked the way both of the first 2 chapters ended as a mostly LS character. I'm playing my character as a warrior trying to restore honor to the Mandalorians and Bounty Hunting profession as a whole. I'm not sure I would be enjoying it this much as Darkside.

Consular, Trooper, and Smuggler are what I have left to complete. I know I want to complete them, but I feel like there's no way I'll enjoy the stories as much as the other 5. Maybe someone can change my mind??

And ranking these would be impossible. Knight, Warrior, and Agent are my top 3, but I thoroughly enjoyed them all (so far).
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

Icebergy
04.03.2013 , 10:17 AM | #62
I have finished all 8 stories and this is my opinion. The spaces signify how much of a gap there is in quality.

1. Agent
2. Knight
3. Warrior

4. Smuggler
5. Trooper

6. Consular

7. Inquisitor

8. Bounty Hunter
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

yoomazir
04.03.2013 , 03:09 PM | #63
1.Agent
2.Warrior
3.Knight
4.Inquisitor
5.Smuggler
6.Bounty Hunter
7.Trooper
8.Consular

Uvirith
04.04.2013 , 01:28 AM | #64
There are 2 Story-Arcs who are a lightyear ahead of the rest. Its Imperial Agent and Sith Warrior. Both are so good, I played them twice and think about playing a third Agent.
I also played JK, Consular, Smuggler and 2/3 Bounty Hunter. While the all have its moments, they aren´t even remotely close to te quality of SW and IA.
Sad, but true...
Uviryth Hammerhand, Kinetic Combat-Shadow
<Founder>

Never_Hesitate
04.05.2013 , 03:16 AM | #65
IMO: Agent
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, Caphalør Sorc, Kindarya Assa, Leonië PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian