Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR-RP Your roleplaying hub for The Old Republic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
SWTOR-RP Your roleplaying hub for The Old Republic

Ganden
01.06.2012 , 07:44 PM | #21
Here are your latest updates from SWTOR-RP:
  • We recently covered an in-game event on the Lard Adraas server. Here is our in-character report from the event: Grand Opening of the Yocola Tonka. If you want an event covered on one of the RP servers, hit my PM box at SWTOR-RP.
  • Sebaya talks about Gray Jedi in an edition of The Darker Side of Life.
  • Don't know what Datacrons are? They'll definitely be of help to you in-game. Check out our coverage here.

Check out our Month In Review for December 2011. Can you believe that we posted 70 articles in one month? That's just a little crazy.

Our most important update is that of our chat bubbles coverage. Roleplayers suffer significantly when RPing in large groups and in large scale events. The chat box is too hard to follow. We need chat bubbles as a matter of urgency. Check out Beltane's coverage on the lack of chat bubbles, and get amongst the talk. Post your thoughts in our comments section of the article!
Ganden Venorsi
Ataru shall set me free...
Editor-in-chief
SWTOR-RP

Darka
01.06.2012 , 11:01 PM | #22
Stop by and join in, the RP community is what we make of it, and we need you to help make it a great experience for us all
THE DEFENDER PROGRAM - Gaming Community Est 2006
Information
Owner of the Hat'o'Awesome

mekaniak
01.09.2012 , 12:34 AM | #23
And what about the Shaltin Tunnels? Or it is limited to US servers only?

Ganden
01.09.2012 , 04:45 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by mekaniak View Post
And what about the Shaltin Tunnels? Or it is limited to US servers only?
We've got forums for all RP servers. I just didn't update the original post. But the list is now complete (or should be :\) and you should find Shaltin Tunnels in the list
Ganden Venorsi
Editor-in-chief
SWTOR-RP

Ganden
01.13.2012 , 07:16 PM | #25
Update:
  • Our Managing Editor has posted an Editorial called Let the Wookiee Win. Check out this opinionated piece.
  • Our Central Broadcasting News Service Reporter, Kit Saren, has reported on The Sarlacc on Tatooine. Just what is this beast and what is it capable of? See what he has to say here in the DiscoveryNet Column.
  • Sebaya covers a very sensitive topic in The Darker Side of Life. Racism in roleplay.
  • Massively interviewed Gabe Amatangelo about the upcoming 1.1 patch. Check out our coverage here.
  • RHS News covered the Migrant Merchants' Guild. Check out the full article.
Ganden Venorsi
Editor-in-chief
SWTOR-RP

Ganden
01.22.2012 , 04:42 PM | #26
It has been a big week at SWTOR-RP. Here are the latest updates:

SWTOR-RP has become the #1 SWTOR community site on Enjin! It is a memorable milestone for the site. Thank you to everyone who has helped us achieve it
Ganden Venorsi
Editor-in-chief
SWTOR-RP

Seithe
01.24.2012 , 05:46 AM | #27
A great resource and a brilliant website. Not to mention the dedicated team of people working behind the scenes to make swtor-rp an indespensible hub for Rpers from all over the world!

keep up the excellent work guys and gals!
Seithe Assai
▬▬▬▬▬HandsofDarkness▬▬▬▬▬

"Nanciest Sith this side of Correlia"
Deviant Art

Ganden
02.04.2012 , 07:45 AM | #28
Update:
  • An abundance of in-character reports have been making their way onto our front page. Check out our full list of IC reports with our IC report tag.
  • The Darker Side of Life discusses sexism in roleplay. Yet another controversial gaming topic. When will it end? My guess is never.
  • We've posted a Month In Review for January. We take a look back at the 58 articles posted over the first month of 2012.
  • I guest-starred in TOROz's podcast: Flashpoint 25. Listen as us Aussies discuss all things roleplay, patches, and movie reviews. How that relates to TOR, I have no idea.
  • Please welcome our newest column to SWTOR-RP: Datapad Notes. Kovani, one of our newest Reporters, discusses relationships in RP.
Ganden Venorsi
Editor-in-chief
SWTOR-RP

Caeridar
02.05.2012 , 08:39 PM | #29
Such a great resource, and they provide server based forums. Hopefully more folks (Especially those from SHIEN) take a look at SWTOR-RP.com
Craft Ramsay: Leader of the Argent Exodus.
Awe-Inspiring & Minty Fresh.
@CraftRamsay

Ganden
03.01.2012 , 05:22 PM | #30
I interviewed Gabe Amatangelo at the Australian Launch Event last night. There are some great details in his answers.

Check out the full interview here!
Ganden Venorsi
Editor-in-chief
SWTOR-RP