Vengeance endgame?

rossonja

Will someone link a good Vengeance endgame pvp/dps spec for me to look at? Most of what I am seeing are heavy rage or immortal or immortal hybrids. Would like to see some Vengeance builds. Vengeance looks very enticing to me. I am only 12 right now(already rolled a merc to 32 and assassin to 50) wish I woulda rolled the jugg first. Im lovin it.

Will someone link a good Vengeance endgame pvp/dps spec for me to look at? Most of what I am seeing are heavy rage or immortal or immortal hybrids. Would like to see some Vengeance builds. Vengeance looks very enticing to me. I am only 12 right now(already rolled a merc to 32 and assassin to 50) wish I woulda rolled the jugg first. Im lovin it.

http://sithwarrior.com/forums/Thread-Vengeance-DPS-Compendium - knock yourself out mate ;)

Something to remember with Vengeance DPS:

The DPS talents are pretty self explanatory, but the Utility type things are not so clear cut. I suggest trying out one of the builds that people have established, then tweak the utility talents if you don't like one of them or just want to try something different out.