Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bio Nodes on Ord Mantell?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Bio Nodes on Ord Mantell?

MMOWarrior
12.14.2011 , 09:57 PM | #1
are there bio nodes on Ord Mantell... I trained early so I could return and collect while I was leveling and I haven't seen a thing... I thought they had nodes here... or don't they?

thanks..

PariahMessiah
12.14.2011 , 10:02 PM | #2
Just strong+ organics. I never saw nodes on Hutta during beta I don't think the "newbie" worlds have nodes.

SpaceOddity
12.14.2011 , 11:21 PM | #3
Pretty sure none of the starter worlds have gathering nodes.

elbor
12.14.2011 , 11:26 PM | #4
wrong the big robots mostly in mannett point to the se are savageable and the savrips to the nw are bioscanable

Kegheld
12.15.2011 , 07:00 AM | #5
Most of the creatures on savrip island are able to be analyzed. I think I got my bio up to about 65 before I left the heroics island. That was running through twice.
Has a mother-in-law that makes Vader look like a cupcake.

ForceWelder
12.15.2011 , 07:07 AM | #6
I think people may confuse "node" with "harvestable kill".

Are there resource nodes on the starter planets? Not that I seen and I have been on three of the four planets. But there are mobs that can be killed and be harvested by a resource skill. Droids can be scavenged. Critters can be skinned. But I think you will have to wait a little bit if you are looking for something to use archeology on.

And then of course once you get your companion, missions are then available regardless of your level or what planet you are on.
A member of Squadrons 1020 & 367.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever." - Shane Falco