LS Sith Warrior vs Inqusitor

Pyrolight

I had high hopes for the inquisitor storyline. It seemed to get more and more interesting then towards the end it kinda petered off, and personally I found the end to be an outright letdown.

I only played my warrior till 17 but I couldn't stand the guy who they apprentice you to. Might go back and try it, who knows.

Thats my 2 cents.

Inquisitor gets screwed over with about 80% of the story being getting stuff then finding it isn't what it was cracked up to be then trying to fix it. Only right at the very end does it get good.

While the SW has a very strange experience I think far too much based on the crazy Vader stupid evil concept of killing your own side. Most the time you are killing Imperial spys or Imperial troops or setting up Imperials.

Hopefully the future will bring more interesting stories for the two where they take the fight to the republic rather than chasing ghosts or killing and being betrayed by imps.

I'm 50SI and 45SW.

For the first act, LS warrior was really cool. After that though, it's taken a massive downturn and now at 45 I'm finding it hard to even find options in the storyline that are close to what my character was doing first act. I don't want to spoil it, but

Why did I spend the last half of the first act convincing Jaesa that we would change the Empire together... only to spend the next act and a half chasing around republic leaders with few light options that are anymore than choosing not to kill them, but killing them anyway? And now, in the last few levels, I have become the Emporer's Wrath?I guess it can be justified that I am trying to thwart Baras, but doing so to aid the Emperor seems ridiculous.. I am really hoping for a strong ending where I can take both down a peg or two, but at the moment it seems like they just forgot to continue the Jaesa story from act one altogether.

30+ has been disappointing on warrior.

That said, SI was far, far worse as far as storyline goes. The first act was ok, nothing too special and pretty formulaic. But chapter 2 was just a joke, so uncreative and stupid. Not to mention, all the **** that goes on in the storyline translates to literally NO difference in actual character capabilities... again I don't want to spoil, so

Why did I spent 20 levels chasing around dead ghosts so that.. I could do the exact same things that I could of done without them? Is it meant to be inferred that I am more powerful to the point of facing Thanaton just because the story says so? There is no tangeable change for collecting the ghosts.

The lightside choices in SI are, in my opinion, a lot weaker too, especially in act one. In the warrior story it feels like you are making a distinct choice and it makes a big difference in how others respond to you. In SI it feels like lip service.

Edited by Delekii

I'm 50SI and 45SW.

For the first act, LS warrior was really cool. After that though, it's taken a massive downturn and now at 45 I'm finding it hard to even find options in the storyline that are close to what my character was doing first act. I don't want to spoil it, but

Why did I spend the last half of the first act convincing Jaesa that we would change the Empire together... only to spend the next act and a half chasing around republic leaders with few light options that are anymore than choosing not to kill them, but killing them anyway? And now, in the last few levels, I have become the Emporer's Wrath?I guess it can be justified that I am trying to thwart Baras, but doing so to aid the Emperor seems ridiculous.. I am really hoping for a strong ending where I can take both down a peg or two, but at the moment it seems like they just forgot to continue the Jaesa story from act one altogether.

That said, SI was far, far worse as far as storyline goes. The first act was ok, nothing too special and pretty formulaic. But chapter 2 was just a joke, so uncreative and stupid. Not to mention, all the **** that goes on in the storyline translates to literally NO difference in actual character capabilities... again I don't want to spoil, so

Why did I spent 20 levels chasing around dead ghosts so that.. I could do the exact same things that I could of done without them? Is it meant to be inferred that I am more powerful to the point of facing Thanaton just because the story says so? There is no tangeable change for collecting the ghosts.

The lightside choices in SI are, in my opinion, a lot weaker too, especially in act one. In the warrior story it feels like you are making a distinct choice and it makes a big difference in how others respond to you. In SI it feels like lip service.

Yeah, Light Side sounds Lame, I assure you though Dark Side as a Warrior is freaking epic.

I'm 50SI and 45SW.

To put it simply, Bioware did want to give us choices in how our characters develop.

But, lemme tell ya pal, the stories were written with specific choices in mind. From what you described on the Light side version, yeah, it doesn't make sense because it's more added in as a 'Well... IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE DIFFERENT, you can pick this'.

So, simply, you pick Dark side you get a more cohesive storyline.

There are some "neutral" cutscenes that contradict the light sith ideology.

It was a letdown for me.

When you are after Jaesa's parents and you enter the temple where they are hidden, your warrior will slaughter every soldier present whether you want it or not. Only to come to the scared couple and the jedi protector to say "I came in peace" if LS :D :D

I loved that bit. Especially when you have a civilised chat with the Wilsaams, the jedi expresses shock that you're actually civilised and reluctance to let you go unpunished, then you butcher him.

I also loved the bit in General Organa's room when you two say:

"Sith, why did you kill my men just to parlay?"

"I doubt you'd have returned my call"

Having played the DS warrior, I want to echo the previous statement that DS end of act 1 is the MOST EPIC MOMENT in this game.

No question. It is all a true sith fan should want.

Play it, enjoy it... then make another DS warrior and do it again :p That's what I did :p (Wanted a jugger instead of my mara :p )