Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When is Defend the Shipment getting fixed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
When is Defend the Shipment getting fixed?

Wargames
01.25.2012 , 08:23 AM | #1
This quest has had plenty of time to get fixed by now. Just curious when BW decides they're going to get on this?
"Hehehehehe, the giant chicken's Boba Fett.."

Twolow
01.25.2012 , 08:54 AM | #2
It worked last night for me for the first time but I'm pretty sure it was because of the server restart and not a bug fix.

b-morgan
02.03.2012 , 12:58 PM | #3
It will probably never get fixed because the Bioware developer responsible uses his/her own private server instance that is reset often so he/she never sees the bug and he/she probably never reads the forums.

We are all relying on the ticket droids who send nothing but form letters to us and probably form letters to the developers too (minus any useful text we added)!

Zannis
02.04.2012 , 11:05 PM | #4
Would love to see this quest fixed. With so many 'casual' players hitting 50 recently, now would be a good time to bump this one up the priority list, dev people.

Aleeha
02.04.2012 , 11:09 PM | #5
They're too busy nerf'ing BioChem and Slicing and working on new voice overs to worry about bugs in quests mate.. Do some other daily cuz I'm pretty sure that isn't the only one available to you. :-)

Avia
02.04.2012 , 11:28 PM | #6
From what I read it only bugs out a crate when someone fails it, so people need to just stop being bad and then we won't have issues anymore!

>.<