Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Light sabre modifications

wrathofkhan
12.14.2011 , 08:09 PM | #1
I have tried to apply the crystal (im at lvl 7) to my light sabre but I cant seem to work out how modifications work. I have tries pressing the ctrl key & right clicking but all that does is move items from character to my back pack & back again.

Help please
Thanks

ThePointman
12.14.2011 , 08:10 PM | #2
I don't think you can modify it until lvl 10

Reztastic
12.14.2011 , 08:11 PM | #3
try shift right
Regardless, I have my VIP room to smack my wookies in and snort death sticks off a droids rear-access hatch.
Quote: Originally Posted by PatsyAnderson
We're going to close this thread, since it is aimed at the community and not about the game.

AllanGand
12.14.2011 , 08:11 PM | #4
in beta you couldn't mod stuff till lvl 10 I believe, when you get a codex entry about mods.

Kyrinic
12.14.2011 , 08:12 PM | #5
It's control + right clickl.

-_-

Cleagane
12.14.2011 , 08:12 PM | #6
Are you clicking the crystal or the lightsaber? If you are clicking the crystal that is why.

Tarashan
12.14.2011 , 08:12 PM | #7
You have to use a mod station, unless they changed that from beta

Phetid
12.14.2011 , 08:13 PM | #8
Unless it changed from beta you need to use the mod station and it wont be available until you get mods as a quest reward. Close to the end of your starting area

Thalen_Loire
12.14.2011 , 08:13 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ThePointman View Post
I don't think you can modify it until lvl 10

Thats where you are wrong. In beta I was able to modify as soon as I got to the appropriate level to use the crystal. So unless they changed it at launch you should be able to mod.

Try shift+right click if ctrl+right click isnt working. Or just go to a modding station.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu84VmXnyzo

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Xandes
12.14.2011 , 08:15 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Phetid View Post
Unless it changed from beta you need to use the mod station and it wont be available until you get mods as a quest reward. Close to the end of your starting area
Mod stations haven't been needed for a while
-=The Skyworth Legacy of The Shadowlands=-
*Kardi - Scoundrel* | Tavox - Sentinel | Vadaris - Sage | Renoit - Vanguard
Elipsus - Juggernaut | Wesh - Sniper | Ekks - Assassin | Xandes - Mercenary