Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Exile.

wavyhill
01.24.2012 , 05:22 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Its a she not a he
All the revisionist Bioware BS in the world can't stop me from knowing deep in the shriveled, blackened thing I am forced to call a soul that the Exile wasn't actually Jedi Jesus.

Spoiler

Edit:
Quote: Originally Posted by smartalectwo View Post
It's kind of like the Yuuzhan Vong again - great idea, wrong tone.
No my friend, you may pick only one of the following items to be in your sentence.

1.Yuuzhan Vong
2. great idea

You can't have both. It's just not possible.

Rayla_Felana
01.24.2012 , 05:30 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by wavyhill View Post
All the revisionist Bioware BS in the world can't stop me from knowing deep in the shriveled, blackened thing I am forced to call a soul that the Exile wasn't actually Jedi Jesus.
Meetra Surik is still female as Revan is male, it's been canon for over three years now, way before the Revan novel.

wavyhill
01.24.2012 , 05:42 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Meetra Surik is still female as Revan is male, it's been canon for over three years now, way before the Revan novel.
Astounding, you managed to quote my post without reading a single thing in it. Well done.

Rayla_Felana
01.24.2012 , 05:50 PM | #14
Astounding, you managed to quote my post without reading a single thing in it. Well done.
Well your post made no sense in the way it was written, so I changed 'Wasn't' to 'was', as it was the closest thing to actually making sense, as your original post had a negative that was followed by a second contradictory negative.

wavyhill
01.24.2012 , 06:02 PM | #15
Well your post made no sense in the way it was written, so I changed 'Wasn't' to 'was', as it was the closest thing to actually making sense, as your original post had a negative that was followed by a second contradictory negative.
It's called a 'double negative' fyi.

Rayla_Felana
01.24.2012 , 06:04 PM | #16
Do you just linger on these forums to spam imgur.com Jpgs?

wavyhill
01.24.2012 , 06:10 PM | #17
Do you just linger on these forums to spam imgur.com Jpgs?
No more than you hang around to spoil peoples fun by not understanding grammar and being slavishly devoted to bad retcons.

Rayla_Felana
01.24.2012 , 06:21 PM | #18
No more than you hang around to spoil peoples fun by not understanding grammar and being slavishly devoted to bad retcons.
Firstly, I understood your nihilistic post perfectly and secondly, no retconing has taken place, these false accusations of retcons only serve to disguise the fact that the 'revan' novel is filled with canonical contradictions.(This is commonly mistaken to be retconning when in-fact it is merely the author forgetting half the damn story.)

Hell why not call the KotOR era 'Plot Wars', as that is exactly what Mr. Karpyshyn has started to wage on his own works.

wavyhill
01.24.2012 , 07:05 PM | #19
nihilistic
I'd advise you to not use words you do not comprehend in the future.

Well your post made no sense
Firstly, I understood your nihilistic post perfectly
All my "WAT?"s. All of them.

no retconing has taken place
filled with canonical contradictions
A pity I already used up all my incredulity. I could use some more right now.

BrandonSM
01.24.2012 , 07:07 PM | #20
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]

snip
Curious. Do you not like TOR? Or anyother Drew Karpshyn Novels?
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."