Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Khem Val Romance Option

Maevena
10.26.2012 , 10:28 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Disobedience View Post
What is wrong with you people?
Seconded O_O

Sultrus
11.02.2012 , 11:39 AM | #12
Personally, I find Khem appealing as a gay guy. I think he's big and bulky and has gorgeous biceps. He's also the first companion I'd ever had in this game and he has been with me the whole way through the game. I really only use him for combat and some of his one liners are great, plus Zash was a great character and she's got some great wit too.

I would like to see Khem added as a bisexual romance option since EA confimed that they were going to be putting in same sex romance options for characters. Khem may be a monster but behind that hardened monster outer-shell is a soft and loveable puppy.

jamiemcd
11.04.2012 , 08:21 AM | #13
I have a female sith inquesitor toon and I think it would be great to add a romance story for Khem since he is one of my fav companion

Dicey
11.04.2012 , 02:55 PM | #14
This must be a joke. I mean... is it even possible for a human being to be attracted to a monster that eats people! Romance with a droid makes more sense than that.

Sicari_Jonathan
11.06.2012 , 12:45 AM | #15
I at least, am not joking in this thread. I hope you won't take this the wrong way but are you completely unfamiliar with (among other things) almost all vampire paranormal romance? Same thing, just a little cruder (won't get into people who like vore, that's a whole other kink).

Rabbarabba
11.06.2012 , 01:12 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Dicey View Post
This must be a joke. I mean... is it even possible for a human being to be attracted to a monster that eats people! Romance with a droid makes more sense than that.
The characters may not be human!

Jacen_Starsolo
11.08.2012 , 08:40 AM | #17
Since they changed the early scene with Khem, Zash, and you, romance is out. I liked the old scene, when the SI coolly just waved Khem to step back instead of the new "Huh?" then smack Khem scene. At first I thought it was because I was an assassin then saw the new scene as a sorc. I just thought may be it's just the 'sin being cool. Then on PTS, leveled up a 'sin and the same "Huh?" then smack Khem scene.

TekAlcon
11.08.2012 , 12:14 PM | #18
I think the people here just want to see whats under khem's loincloth.........i think so
You cant spell slaughter without laughter
50 Sith Juggernaut Savag
50 Commando Texos
50 Sorcerer Grimorus

Argure
11.09.2012 , 01:17 AM | #19
Outside of the fact that you are all very disturbed, it would add some depth to Khem "Pac Man" Val's obsession with devouring you.

"Oh, yes, Khem, eat me!"
SORCERER ARGURE CLOUDFALL PROPHECY O/T FIVE
EBONLORE
Progression raiding and development. Don't be a wimp. STEP INTO THE DARK

dogmaticus
11.09.2012 , 06:08 AM | #20
Ummm how could I put my answer to that idea, to make it sound equally strong as it sounds in my head... hmmm... maybe like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLx...eature=related