Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

rnmedic
02.04.2012 , 10:19 AM | #41
I love playing DC Universe online. Ive had SWTOR, well since early release and just now playing it. Lots of fun, but I like playing on console much better. Hopefully they will eventually put SWTOR on console
Atervis Legacy

Fossman
02.04.2012 , 10:29 PM | #42
Surprised no one mentioned Rebel Assault and Rebel assault 2 the hidden empire...i thought those were pretty good games back then.

PhineasGage
02.05.2012 , 08:03 PM | #43
Star Wars D20 - its all about the pen and paper baby!

premandalo
02.05.2012 , 08:04 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by neowizard View Post
Did anyone ever play the RTS StarWars: Galactic Battlegrounds. Totally awsome. I'd really like to see a new StarWars RTS.
Yes, exactly, an official version of those EAW clone wars mods.
A warrior knows nothing of surrender-Mandalore the Indomitable Brothers of the Hunt: it isn't a matter of IF we find you but WHEN we find you

Sylriana
02.05.2012 , 08:13 PM | #45
Rebel assault and sequel, rogue squadron, shadow of the empire... both KOTORs.. Republic Commando ( gdlk FPS ), Jedi Knight series (Academy had a surprisingly good multiplayer all things considered), Super starwars on the SNES, Both Battlefronts, TIE Fighter.

Quote: Originally Posted by Fossman View Post
Surprised no one mentioned Rebel Assault and Rebel assault 2 the hidden empire...i thought those were pretty good games back then.
rebel assault 2 was pretty gdlk.

DarthSublimitas
02.06.2012 , 12:22 PM | #46
Favs were KOTOR I & II. I also modded the hell out of the game. My exile had more force powers than existed lol! And I must say, it is much better than TOR With KOTOR I can flow with the story and the game actually works lol!
"The Truth Shall Free Me"
And humour makes our lives worth living:
http://www.lo-ping.org/2012/01/20/th...ode-iii-and-v/ Why it's bad to plagiarize:http://auditorydepredation.files.wor...6231905169.jpg

mikegoist
02.06.2012 , 01:15 PM | #47
i played Jedi Academy some time ago with all those mods. It was my favourite even 5 years ago.. Gameplay was super cool...
Perhaps i can find new ways to motivate them?

Xsolaris
02.07.2012 , 04:27 AM | #48
This isnt going to go down well but ive only ever played 2 other Star Wars games and they were Tie Fighter and Pod Racer
(hangs head in shame)

gEddeh
02.08.2012 , 03:21 AM | #49
I've probably played every Star Wars PC game that there is, but nothing beats Podracing on the N64. Damn I remember playing that as a kid every day for several years!

AcidiCorrosivnes
02.08.2012 , 05:57 AM | #50
i play star wars battlefront II, sw empire at war(rts), sw republic commando