Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

04.04.2012 , 06:58 PM | #111
Both Battlefronts, Empire At War (Sometimes Forces of Corruption), the Star Wars RPG, both Force Unleashed games, and uh... I don't know, its late.

Reading the thread has jogged my memory- Jedi Starfighter, Bounty Hunter, and the Lego Star Wars games.

04.11.2012 , 04:51 PM | #112
There's something awesome about the first two Lego Star Wars. Haven't played the third one, but I've never watched The Clone Wars (I've been planning to, though) so I'm not too fussed in getting it. Fairly obviously, there's the two Knights of the Old Republic games. They were both very good, although I played The Sith Lords with that content mod thing. Got the two Battlefronts. Good times, good times.

I've played The Force Unleashed I and II. The first one was pretty fun, not great, but the plot was compelling enough for me to buy the second game. It probably didn't help I got the PS2 version. Also, replaying the first level with maxed out Force Lightning gives me a small thrill. The second one was almost about-to-be fun, but ended far too early. If a third one comes out, I may not buy it.

I'm going to get the Kyle Katarn games some time, but I haven't got round to it.

04.12.2012 , 12:18 AM | #113
i acutly brought Star Wars BF2 and its so much fun i heard there working on SWBF3 and saw a video of it how you can go from psace to land in same game thats mad cool

04.12.2012 , 10:53 AM | #114
First SW game i played was
Star Wars empire strikes back for the atari 2600
super star wars for super nintendo and i beat it
super SW empire strikes back
super SW return of the jedi
SW battle front 1 and 2 ps2
SW force unleashed 1 and 2 xbox 360
SW The old Replubic pc
SW Kinect

04.12.2012 , 09:55 PM | #115
I love me a little lego star wars now and then

04.13.2012 , 12:48 PM | #116
I played:
jedi power battles
republic commando
kotor I and II
battlefront I and II
bounty hunter
shadows of the empire
episode 1: racer
episode III
rogue squadron III
lego star wars
force unleashed
jedi knight: jedi academy

The kotors are definitely my favorites. Played through both of them like 5 times each

04.13.2012 , 03:15 PM | #117
Star Wars Movie Battles II. It's a multiplayer mod for JA and it is brilliant.

04.14.2012 , 03:03 PM | #118
republic commando battlefront 2

04.15.2012 , 07:05 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by neowizard View Post
Did anyone ever play the RTS StarWars: Galactic Battlegrounds. Totally awsome. I'd really like to see a new StarWars RTS.

I played Force unleashed (and yeah, i know it got a lot of hate on this forum), Jedi Outcast and Academy (though not at the time they were "hot", so never got too much into it), the above mentioned RTS game (but since i suck at RTS games only scratched the surface), Battlefront 2 since it was on steamsale during last christmas.

and probably my favorites KOTOR 1 + 2. I don't think i ever played through other games that often

oh and also that FPS game where you played the squad of troopers, don't know the name anymore

04.15.2012 , 04:17 PM | #120
lego star wars...
why are you looking at me like that?

i was a huge fan of battlefront and forced unleashed and am quite tempted by SW kinect
The force is strong with this forum