Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why do Agents and Smugglers Get Gypped On 15 Matrix Cubes?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Why do Agents and Smugglers Get Gypped On 15 Matrix Cubes?

Skuldar
01.23.2012 , 06:49 AM | #1
Every other base class can make a level 15 matrix cube that upgrades their primary stat, but Agents and Smugglers get gypped because there is no cube with Cunning. But there are two with Strength. What is up with that? Why do Strength classes get two options while Cunning classes get nothing there? Is that a bug that will get fixed or just a middle finger to Agents and Smugglers?

-Rinzler-
01.23.2012 , 06:56 AM | #2
huh? 3 reds gets u a cunning cube

Skuldar
01.23.2012 , 07:09 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by -Rinzler- View Post
huh? 3 reds gets u a cunning cube
How do you get 3 reds at 15? Try reading the whole post (or even the title) before replying.

All the other classes can use the datacrons they collect as they level to early 20s to make a level 15 matrix cube that uprades their primary stat. Those are all combinations of red, blue, green, yellow.

Every page I've see with verified combinations for matrix cubes shows at level 15 there are no Cunning cubes but two Strength cubes. If you've seen different, then please enlighten me.

thrashpower
01.23.2012 , 08:10 AM | #4
well if we are going to whine about matrix cubes, the 50 strength dps one is a pain to get.

my 50 agent took like 30minutes to get 3 red shards for the cunning cube
hoth shard needed some item to open but I got it on hoth I think...
korriban shard was just pickup
illum shard was just pickup

my 50 warrior spent maybe 6hours played over 5 days to get 3 green shards
balmorra shard needs 2 people to open
corelia shard needs a mggs (item bought on alderaan)
belsavis shard needs 4 rakata energy cubes (good luck!!!1)

-Rinzler-
01.23.2012 , 09:56 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Skuldar View Post
How do you get 3 reds at 15? Try reading the whole post (or even the title) before replying.

All the other classes can use the datacrons they collect as they level to early 20s to make a level 15 matrix cube that uprades their primary stat. Those are all combinations of red, blue, green, yellow.

Every page I've see with verified combinations for matrix cubes shows at level 15 there are no Cunning cubes but two Strength cubes. If you've seen different, then please enlighten me.
Yer 15, who cares. You will be 25 before you know it anyways.

Skuldar
01.23.2012 , 10:21 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by -Rinzler- View Post
Yer 15, who cares. You will be 25 before you know it anyways.
By 25 another alt had his first relic equipped. My Operative will have to wait many more levels, since the next set starts after Balmora and the second tier red isn't until Hoth as far as I know. Sure, gear upgrades can paper over relic inadequacies, but it still is not fair that just one pair of base classes is denied an option given to all others.

How would you like it if one of your classes could not equip an ear or head piece until 10 levels later than everyone else? Every class should have access to every slot at roughly the same time, as well as equal access to appropriate gear to fill those slots.