Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

bounty hunter babe

solmanian
12.14.2011 , 06:02 PM | #1
Who is the red headed vixen in the trailer? she doesn't appear to be a companion like T7 and vette.
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is not available in your region

Meharial
12.14.2011 , 06:23 PM | #2
Trae Vizla. So far I haven't come across her, maybe late game.

Caviar
12.14.2011 , 06:26 PM | #3
Shae Vizla, actually.
Bought the CE on 7/21 Can't play the CE until 12/23 (plus holiday shipping delays)

Meharial
12.14.2011 , 08:49 PM | #4
Thank you for the correction.

BloodWolfX
12.14.2011 , 09:08 PM | #5
That's right, I'm such a loser I spent $150 for a statue and some fancy packaging... Untill Walmart screwed it up. Now I'm going standard.
Squadron 11-11-11

SammyRath
12.14.2011 , 11:09 PM | #6
Yeah I've been rather curios as to whether we ever encounter her in game. Even as a Bounty Hunter I've already talked to Satele Shan.

But I did notice a Bounty Hunter trainer (Or rather one of the guys who introduces BH's to AC's) was called Gen Vizla. Maybe Bounty Hunting is like the family business.

Wraithstrike
12.14.2011 , 11:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SammyRath View Post
But I did notice a Bounty Hunter trainer (Or rather one of the guys who introduces BH's to AC's) was called Gen Vizla. Maybe Bounty Hunting is like the family business.
Vizla is just a Mandalorian name.

AnthonyG
12.14.2011 , 11:15 PM | #8
Yes, she is a babe. All the CE owners can have their Darth Malgus statue... I want the one that Gentle Giant put out of her!

SammyRath
12.14.2011 , 11:21 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraithstrike View Post
Vizla is just a Mandalorian name.
I think you might be thinking of Vizsla. The name of two Mandalorians who were a part of the Death Watch faction near the clone wars.
I'm not sure where you got the info that It's just a Mandalorian name, but It just looks like coincidence everyone who's ever used those names (Vizla, and Vizsla) just happened to be Mandalorians.

The Vizsla's of the Death Watch could possibly be descendants of Shae Vizla. 3,500 years of possibilites there.

andrewtwofivetwo
12.14.2011 , 11:31 PM | #10
dont worry guys im pretty a lass like her bioware will have plans for her,with any luck she may be a romance option for you lucky lads :P
http://dragcave.net/image/1C4RM.gif

click it so i may teach it to love