Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fastest way to get commendations?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Fastest way to get commendations?

camtheboss
01.22.2012 , 10:08 AM | #1
Ive gotten a few champion bags and it equals out to 800 warzone commendations per bag which is kind of a lot. merc com=200(600 war com) and 200 war com=800 war com.
So my question is; is there a faster way to get merc commendations? im on a pve server keller void btw.
thanks in advance

cam

PS: where do you buy battlemaster bags?

origional
01.22.2012 , 10:17 AM | #2
Battlemaster bags are rewards for completing the Daily and weekly pvp quests. (Warzones and Ilum)

You can also go to Outlaws Den in tatooine and find chests there that have 20 mercernary commendations in them. Though the spawn rate of chests is slow. Hang out there whilst queing for warzones and you can pick up a few. I normally get 60 to 100 each day.
George Lucas: I told you the game was called Star Wars. Bioware: You sure? We thought you said Stun Wars
Republic General on Imperial Favouritism: We can't win. If we strike them down Bioware will just make them more powerful than we could possibly imagine.

Pashgan
01.22.2012 , 10:29 AM | #3
Advice from level 50 valor toon which missing 5 items: save your nerves, don't pursue champion suit, skip to battlemaster.

As mentioned BM bags are reward from level 50 daily/weekly quests (2 daily + 2 weekly = 16 per week max).

camtheboss
01.22.2012 , 01:01 PM | #4
thanks for the info