Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Korriban - Codex Entries

Slegnor
12.15.2011 , 10:55 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Derpwood View Post
Me neither. I've been back and forth over the bridge, as well as every other approach to the Academy and nothing seems to unlock it.
Same here, so I submitted a ticket and got a reply about how to resolve pre-order codes not working.....

Byloth
12.15.2011 , 03:07 PM | #22
I also have the same problem. I simply don't manage to unlock the Sith Academy codex location entry no matter what I do or where I stand.

DrakusMa
12.15.2011 , 08:02 PM | #23
I am going to assume that since so many have this issue, this may be a bug.

Anyone else have any more information on this or know any statements by devs concerning a fix for this issue?

DonMeridius
12.15.2011 , 09:21 PM | #24
I currently have 21 of 28 Korriban codex entries. I also havn't been able to get the Academy location, but I did pick up the shyrack and the Deshade one's. I'm Inquisitor if that's important.

Frogg
12.15.2011 , 10:27 PM | #25
Also bugged for me Sith Inq on Hyperspace Cannon

Renneman
12.15.2011 , 10:35 PM | #26
How did you get the shyrack? I've killed atleast 40-50 of em

Mongrovis
12.16.2011 , 04:05 AM | #27
Sith Academy does not work for me as well. And therefore the scholar title I guess.
And I miss Sith Academy Training as well.

DarthTyryanus
12.16.2011 , 04:21 AM | #28
I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but I got a ticket from a dev stating that the Imperial Scholar title has been REMOVED since beta despite the fact that third-party websites still list it as available.

So, NO IMPERIAL SCHOLAR.

I submitted a ticket for Sith Academy and have yet to get a response.

Had to leave Korriban with 25/28 entries (Inquisitor).
CE VIP

Goronor
12.16.2011 , 06:54 AM | #29
I am a imperial agent. See I get get 2 organization things her but cant find any off them it seems. Tomb raider I think is one off them maybe. You that started on this planet, where you got that codex entry from?

LordChozo
12.16.2011 , 07:00 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Renneman View Post
How did you get the shyrack? I've killed atleast 40-50 of em
From what I've seen you have to kill a specific type of creature to get the bestiary entry. For instance, I didn't get klorslugs until I killed the Broodwatcher in the Tomb of Ajunta Pall. I don't remember which type of shyrack got me that unlock, but I'd try finding one marked as strong that you don't remember killing before.