Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Korriban - Codex Entries

Hoodlumman
12.14.2011 , 10:44 PM | #11
The bind point doesn't give me the codex entry.

It also doesn't notify you in any way that you've successfully interacted with it after the countdown.

Clyo
12.15.2011 , 12:11 AM | #12
Same thing, I miss the scholar title and the sith academy entry they never unlocked

Clyo
12.15.2011 , 12:26 AM | #13
Same thing, I miss the scholar title and the sith academy entry they never unlocked

Balinach
12.15.2011 , 02:01 AM | #14
*****SPOILER ALERT*****

Hey guys,
The Codex entry for these things can be very particular. Try crossing the small bridge just outside the exit of the Tomb of Ajunta Pall. If you jumped over the ledge, or took an alternative route for some reason, then you probably missed it. Or it just may not have triggered.
Jen'jidai
..Forums..Join Us..
Morin Drax - Sith Sorceror
“The Brighter the light that shines, the darker the shadow that falls”

DarthTyryanus
12.15.2011 , 04:22 AM | #15
I can't get Sith Academy OR Imperial Scholar to unlock, so I submitted a ticket.

I got a response for Imperial Scholar stating that the title had been removed from the game since beta. Yet, for some reason, the Korriban codex still shows that there is one unlockable title.

Anyone know what that may be?
CE VIP

Kripsler
12.15.2011 , 04:56 AM | #16
Did they resolve the Sith Academy showing up? Because I can't get it or the title either and I'm curious about it.

Renneman
12.15.2011 , 07:50 AM | #17
Can't get the shyrack entry either, I'm an imp agent if that has anything to do with it

Derpwood
12.15.2011 , 09:32 AM | #18
Sith Warrior here missing the Sith Academy as well as 1 species, assuming it's Dashade since my wife (an SI) has it and I do not. Maybe if I did her quest with her to obtain KV I would have gotten it. And of course I am short 1 title.

DrakusMa
12.15.2011 , 09:35 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Balinach View Post
*****SPOILER ALERT*****

Hey guys,
The Codex entry for these things can be very particular. Try crossing the small bridge just outside the exit of the Tomb of Ajunta Pall. If you jumped over the ledge, or took an alternative route for some reason, then you probably missed it. Or it just may not have triggered.
This does not work for me.

Derpwood
12.15.2011 , 10:02 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by DrakusMa View Post
This does not work for me.
Me neither. I've been back and forth over the bridge, as well as every other approach to the Academy and nothing seems to unlock it.