Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

severs down?


Eclio's Avatar


Eclio
12.14.2011 , 04:28 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Mookgungv View Post
hmmm so whats the point of making so many people angry if about 30+ severs just went down according to the sever status page. That is kind of funny. Smooth launch is it?
Smoother then your trolling attempt, yes.

Esproc's Avatar


Esproc
12.14.2011 , 04:28 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mookgungv View Post
hmmm so whats the point of making so many people angry if about 30+ severs just went down according to the sever status page. That is kind of funny. Smooth launch is it?
Those servers have just been added, they did not "go down".
In this Age of Information, Ignorance is a Choice!

RJMadcat's Avatar


RJMadcat
12.14.2011 , 04:29 PM | #13
People look for things to complain about... why...

Pay some attention apart from the fact that this topic already exists those are NEW servers that have not been on the list yet.

Baizak's Avatar


Baizak
12.14.2011 , 04:30 PM | #14
restart maybe? servers go down, they go up, the world keeps spinning
Proud Member of <The Meat Bags> on the Corellian Run Server
Mains: Mistai and Baltimore

WebMajestic's Avatar


WebMajestic
12.14.2011 , 04:30 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Lasica View Post
Not if they weren't up beforehand...
Is this a very weak troll attempt, or are you really this clueless?
Life's purpose... is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well-preserved body... but to slide in sideways, totally worn out, completely used up, shouting...

"Hot damn, what a ride!"

Mookgungv's Avatar


Mookgungv
12.14.2011 , 04:31 PM | #16
I should mention that I have no issue with how they handled things, its there game they can do what they want. I just find it funny that wanted a smooth launch and all they did was make a bunch of people angry and then still fail to keep all of the severs up.

HazardOOI's Avatar


HazardOOI
12.14.2011 , 04:32 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by WebMajestic View Post
Is this a very weak troll attempt, or are you really this clueless?
I'm afraid you have only yourself to look at.

Beatmiser's Avatar


Beatmiser
12.14.2011 , 04:32 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by WebMajestic View Post
Is this a very weak troll attempt, or are you really this clueless?
I'm afraid you might want to rethink your statement. They weren't up beforehand because they are brand new servers.
.::vale | operative .::. dare | commando::.
..::ajunta pall | rp-pvp::..
|beta veteran .::. 1020th&367th|

Fungi's Avatar


Fungi
12.14.2011 , 04:33 PM | #19
This is gonna push my early access way back...
pew-pew.

Beatmiser's Avatar


Beatmiser
12.14.2011 , 04:34 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Mookgungv View Post
I should mention that I have no issue with how they handled things, its there game they can do what they want. I just find it funny that wanted a smooth launch and all they did was make a bunch of people angry and then still fail to keep all of the severs up.
Except... the servers have more or less stayed up. These are new... have you read anything in your own thread???

And no "All they did" Was upset people who didn't understand the EGA process. Those who did are perfectly happy with launch.
.::vale | operative .::. dare | commando::.
..::ajunta pall | rp-pvp::..
|beta veteran .::. 1020th&367th|