Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions in game

SUNLOUNGER
12.14.2011 , 04:18 PM | #1
Hey guys.. I'm lvl 7 Sith Warrior and still don't have my companion yet.. Anyone know when or where we get them... Thx!

GamewizX
12.14.2011 , 04:20 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SUNLOUNGER View Post
Hey guys.. I'm lvl 7 Sith Warrior and still don't have my companion yet.. Anyone know when or where we get them... Thx!
You will get your first companion in the next couple of levels.

After that, you will get more companions at various points in your story, all the way until almost the end.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

SUNLOUNGER
12.14.2011 , 04:23 PM | #3
Thanks!

Karinah
12.14.2011 , 04:27 PM | #4
You're likely to hear this a lot, but it's part of your class quest line. Just keep following the quests in your mission log marked "Class" and you'll get your companion. Same goes for your light saber and ship. They're all only loosely level related.

enutt
12.14.2011 , 04:32 PM | #5
Hey Sun, check out the following post on this forum. It will help get you over the learning curve.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383
All that is required for the triumph of the Empire is for good Republicans to do nothing.

kiern
12.14.2011 , 04:48 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Karinah View Post
You're likely to hear this a lot, but it's part of your class quest line. Just keep following the quests in your mission log marked "Class" and you'll get your companion. Same goes for your light saber and ship. They're all only loosely level related.
Yeah, this. Companions, lightsabers, ships, etc...are class quest based. You will get them when you get to a certain point in your class quest line, regardless of what level you are. If you skip all the side quests you will get them earlier than if you do all the side quests along the way. Though that may make for a lot of backtracking after.

Rahl_Windsong
12.14.2011 , 04:49 PM | #7
yes I think I was wondering the same thing about your level and then once I started to get companions suddenly I had my ship back and lots of companions to choose from and send on mission, etc.

As a Smuggler my first companion was Corso Riggs and I have to say I just wish that idiot would shut the hell up and never ever say another word...lol I was so happy when I got Bowdaar my Wookie.