Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm almost dead, the laugher!

LiamC
12.14.2011 , 04:15 PM | #1
I'v never laughed so much on a forum, share you're funny things that people have posted like being butt hurt and what not, x'D
Proud Non CE Owner.
Neptune, PVP, Republic guild.

TheRabbit
12.14.2011 , 04:17 PM | #2
Personally, I like the sense of entitlement that nearly every single forum poster here has.

"I PROMISED TO GIVE YOU MONEY- YOU GIVE ME GAME NOW!"

It's like these people never read a single thing that Bioware said about early access, and now they are complaining about it.

LiamC
12.14.2011 , 04:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRabbit View Post
Personally, I like the sense of entitlement that nearly every single forum poster here has.

"I PROMISED TO GIVE YOU MONEY- YOU GIVE ME GAME NOW!"

It's like these people never read a single thing that Bioware said about early access, and now they are complaining about it.
;D, I like it when people cancel their pre-order at this time, when early access has started.
Proud Non CE Owner.

dyslexia
12.14.2011 , 04:18 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LiamC View Post
I'v never laughed so much on a forum, share you're funny things that people have posted like being butt hurt and what not, x'D
Ok, you're obviously mocking the jerks but I'll say your spelling of laughter :P

FeriIuce
12.14.2011 , 04:19 PM | #5
You laughed so hard that your grammar fell out.

LiamC
12.14.2011 , 04:23 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by FeriIuce View Post
You laughed so hard that your grammar fell out.
Indeed it did, I'm like crying in laugher right now
Proud Non CE Owner.

tangsoo
12.14.2011 , 04:24 PM | #7
I have also found it so amusing.
I guess as an EU player im not used to sharing a forum with yanks that are either 1) Going to sue or 2) Getting really mad because they failed to read the "may" part about preorder.

Its made for some really interesting reading for sure and has made the waiting I am sure for most of us that much easier because of its entertainment value.

Thanks for this but seriously now...when will EU get its own forum?

LiamC
12.14.2011 , 04:25 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by tangsoo View Post
I guess as an EU player im not used to sharing a forum with yanks that are either 1) Going to sue or 2) Getting really mad because they failed to read the "may" part about preorder.

Its made for some really interesting reading for sure and has made the waiting I am sure for most of us that much easier because of its entertainment value.

Agreed.
Proud Non CE Owner.

Reyold
12.14.2011 , 04:32 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by tangsoo View Post

It definitely seems as if reading comprehension isn't taught and/or stressed at the same level as when I was in school. The amount of people unable to grasp the meaning behind "may" and "up to" is, frankly, appalling.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

wilsonstone
12.14.2011 , 04:34 PM | #10
;D, I like it when people cancel their pre-order at this time, when early access has started.
You can rest assured that none of them really cancelled.