Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Waves for tomorrow

Derity
12.14.2011 , 03:57 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by JackBasketball View Post
Does anyone know if the waves will go through November 16th? Thats when i put my pre-order code in.
Tomorrows invites are only going up to the 15th, sorry.
Derity: Level 50 Sniper
Next: Level 50 Assassin
Server: Kaikan

_Grandmaster_
12.14.2011 , 03:57 PM | #22
8 waves tomorrow and the last of the preorders will be online by friday afternoon
Thanks,
The Grandmaster of all Paladins

Sieana
12.14.2011 , 03:58 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Derity View Post
Tomorrows invites are only going up to the 15th, sorry.
YES! November 15th here! xD lucky one

Staalker
12.14.2011 , 03:59 PM | #24
The information i got was that only 1/3 of the pre-orders are left to enter the game.

It stands to reason, that anyone who pre-ordered before December 12th should be let in tomorrow.

Maybe those after as well.

From what I understand, the majority of pre-orders, near 80% were made before November 1.

This means that nearly 80% of the people waiting are in the game currently.

My source is pretty reliable, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Jacen_Starsolo
12.14.2011 , 03:59 PM | #25
I thought they said that preorder numbers ramped back up in Nov-Dec so I would guess tomorrow we get to mid-November. Then next morning everyone else is in since they do the waves early in the day then stop. Now if they did waves in the afternoons, I'd say everyone in tomorrow but Bioware doesn't roll like that.

Korigon
12.14.2011 , 04:01 PM | #26
Yes I would like to get in as soon as I can, but no one promised 5 days.. They did however state that early access would grant UP TO 5 days. I just hope I get in more than 1 day early.

Celestry
12.14.2011 , 04:04 PM | #27
Since they reportadely made it to Oct 1st or 2nd today, they have now let in 11 or 12 weeks of preorders in 2 days. A very safe estimate would say another at least 6 weeks will get in tomorrow, bringing it to mid November. With that said they have been excellerating the waves and numbers, so I think almost everyone will get in tomorrow. The only exception may be people that order over the last 2 weeks.

Ralty
12.14.2011 , 04:06 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by JackBasketball View Post
Does anyone know if the waves will go through November 16th? Thats when i put my pre-order code in.
I am sure BW's world is revolving around your pre-order date.

lol

j/k, based on what went in today (up to Oct 2nd) I would think that pretty much everyone else will get in tomorrow.
Married With Children
"If you can't explain something simply, you don't understand it well enough" - Albert Einstein

Jacen_Starsolo
12.14.2011 , 04:06 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Staalker View Post
The information i got was that only 1/3 of the pre-orders are left to enter the game.

It stands to reason, that anyone who pre-ordered before December 12th should be let in tomorrow.

Maybe those after as well.

From what I understand, the majority of pre-orders, near 80% were made before November 1.

This means that nearly 80% of the people waiting are in the game currently.

My source is pretty reliable, but we'll just have to wait and see.
Link your source because vgachartz disagrees. In NA, 700,000 box preorders first week of November and 900,000 by the end of November.

Moudan
12.14.2011 , 04:10 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Ralty View Post
I am sure BW's world is revolving around your pre-order date.

lol

j/k, based on what went in today (up to Oct 2nd) I would think that pretty much everyone else will get in tomorrow.
No. Mid Nov will get in tmrw, maybe the end of Nov. The rest will get in Fri, with any really late orders Mon (like orders placed over the wknd). If you've already ordered you'll get at least 4 days (Fri-Mon). Your welcome.