Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Waves for tomorrow

Runealdo
12.14.2011 , 03:55 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Zones View Post
Personally, I'd be happy to hear them say "We will be inviting more people than we did today!"

It would more or less shut me up.
They already said that.
Beta launched 20.12.11

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Doddsie
12.14.2011 , 03:55 PM | #12
SR posted yesterday, that today and tomorrow would have similar waves and times, hopefully they will see tomorrow that they need to get more in on the AM on friday.

Did i read somewhere that there is going to be downtime on the 19th too?
Something, something, something, darkside..

Moudan
12.14.2011 , 03:55 PM | #13
I hope so, that's when I pre-ordered. Otherwise I'll hulknerdrage and destroy the world, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Lol, kidding, but this waiting is dampening the hype for the game (and I really enjoyed beta, just not that excited because of the last 2 days).

Braize
12.14.2011 , 03:55 PM | #14
I highly doubt they will go full november, being that a massive amount of players. Mid November at the very latest would be a good estimate imo but then again nobody will really know till it all happens.

rkopczak
12.14.2011 , 03:55 PM | #15
October and November were pretty heavy in pre-orders, so best case scenario is to reach around half november tommorow.
For Hope, for Freedom, For the Republic!

Huntroll
12.14.2011 , 03:55 PM | #16
I think if they don't have issues this evening, you should be safe...

Neofate
12.14.2011 , 03:56 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JackBasketball View Post
Does anyone know if the waves will go through November 16th? Thats when i put my pre-order code in.
Impossible to know. They have to get through October,.. but on the VGZ site.. there were about 400,000 physical copies (this isn't an accurate number, but it works well for percentages).

between Oct and the end of Nov.

As of now 540,000 (according to VGZ) have been invited. (Which is more like a million or more I'm sure).

So given that,.. I could see it hitting mid November, possibly all of November. Leaving Friday as the last batch of invites.

I'm a Nov. 30th pre-order, so there is a very SLIM chance I could make it in tomorrow if they further increase the invites.. or even the amount today being large enough. Though I tend to think tomorrow will go to about mid Nov or so, and Fri be potentially the final wave.

We'll see. I really thing they could have gone through all of October with 1 more wave today without problems. But, they are doing it carefully.. so good for them.

The whole doing this carefully then opening the servers for everyone on the 20th still perplexes me.. but I suppose they think a good majority of people will be moved out of X zones and more evenly spread the load on the servers this way come launch.
King of TL;DR Posts!▓▒░─

Sieana
12.14.2011 , 03:56 PM | #18
It looks like tommorow I will be playing my Twi'lek Jedi Sentinel

Crimsane
12.14.2011 , 03:57 PM | #19
Bioware knows, but they're not telling.

Captain_Zone
12.14.2011 , 03:57 PM | #20
My gf and I both preordered and redeemed on Thanksgiving weekend, so we should hopefully be in if the estimates are accurate. If not, I'll just come back and troll you for a second time! Bwahahahahahahaha!

But seriously, good luck to everyone. o7
. OPOD
Best Dark Side Points in the game: Bounty Hunter ROFLCURBSTOMPING that nobleman on Alderaan when he mouths off.