Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Baroness Title (A Warning)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Baroness Title (A Warning)

Nakani
01.20.2012 , 01:27 PM | #1
You may or may not know, but it's possible to get the title "Baroness" as a female bounty hunter on Alderaan. However, to do so, you need to pick the young hot head that you interact with during the storyline at the end of the chain.

HOWEVER, you also have to pick the proper followup question as well. I found this out to my despair when I didn't get the title when I finished the quest.

To be safe, pick the option that most easily agrees with him when you get the follow up dialog wheel, otherwise you'll be stuck with the followup title: "Knight of Alderaan". There is an option that basically says: "Your scum." And you think it's just one of those, "Yeah yeah, just give me my title" options. It's not. It changes what title you get.

So to sum it up, agree with the hot head every time, be a slimy sleaze ball and you'll get the Baroness title.

Nozius
01.20.2012 , 01:56 PM | #2
I was shooting for that title aswell. I was certian I made the right choices but it turns out you have to whore yourself out to get that title.

Nakani
01.20.2012 , 02:34 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Nozius View Post
I was shooting for that title aswell. I was certian I made the right choices but it turns out you have to whore yourself out to get that title.
Yup... Which... I just couldn't do... So.. I got screwed out of the title...

albynomonk
01.20.2012 , 03:03 PM | #4
I love my "Knight Of Alderaan" title, it's the only one I use. I think if I did it all over again, I'd still go with the choice that gave me the Knight title.
The Gunanoot Legacy - The Harbinger
Tito, Soren, Zzoren, DrManhattan, DoubleOh, Mookie

Kunovega
01.20.2012 , 03:42 PM | #5
which quest is this? i thought i finished alderan but i have neither of these titles

is this in the bonus series? i may not have finished the bonus yet, need to go check

EDIT, never mind, i found more info on this. there are actually THREE titles you can get, and you only get one, i have the 3rd one that you did not list, here is the info:

At the end of the class quest on Alderaan you get to pick the new head of house.

You get one of 3 titles depending on situation. You can only get ONE.
Kill everybody = Homewrecker.
Male Bounty Hunters, choosing either Raffid or the Lady, get the Knight of Alderaan title.
Female Bounty Hunters, choosing to Raffid and the sham marriage, get the Baroness title.

I have the homewrecker title
This is not the signature you're looking for...

Splaktar
01.20.2012 , 03:54 PM | #6
Odd, I chose the Lady as a male BH and got no title.
Splaktar - Arsenal Mercenary [50] - Master Armormech (UT/Slicing)
Samas - Engineering Sniper [42] - Armstech (Scavenging/Investigation)
Pak'Cafan - Jedi Covenant

Bazuuka
02.15.2012 , 09:09 PM | #7
Are these titles (Along with "Homewrecker") still in the game? Or are did they get removed after Beta?
The other day, I was on this mission, where I got to kick a Hutt right in the ####! ... That made me

Racheakt
02.15.2012 , 11:18 PM | #8
I got nothing, went for the lady the entire way....

Kunovega
02.16.2012 , 04:33 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Bazuuka View Post
Are these titles (Along with "Homewrecker") still in the game? Or are did they get removed after Beta?
i have homewrecker, my friend has baroness and only just got it today, at least those 2 are still in the game

ive seen knight of alderan but it was so long ago that one might have been beta so i cant confirm that one

ive also heard people claim baron was in beta but i personally have never seen this at any time so take that with a grain of salt until actual proof exists
This is not the signature you're looking for...

Hobnobb
02.16.2012 , 06:10 AM | #10
Male BH, went with young guy, got Knight title.