Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Where is my Digital Deluxe Stuff?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Where is my Digital Deluxe Stuff?

JrodMillia's Avatar


JrodMillia
12.14.2011 , 03:26 PM | #1
When I preordered TOR I got the Digital Deluxe Edition and now that I am in the early access I don't seem to have access to any of it. My account says I did redeem the code for the Digital Deluxe stuff but I have non of it in game.

Thank you in advance.
Sith Sorcerer
The Immortal Being of The Sith Empire
Something ▏Male ▏ Inquisitor

ThMirtisAsmenys's Avatar


ThMirtisAsmenys
12.14.2011 , 03:27 PM | #2
i believe you will receive it after the 20th.

Dartanu's Avatar


Dartanu
12.14.2011 , 03:29 PM | #3
I read on a post today that the items won't be added until the 20 th when you will be asked to enter your game code to keep playing .

Skexy's Avatar


Skexy
12.14.2011 , 03:30 PM | #4
Actually, I believe you get it when you enter your registration code which should be e-mailed out to you on the 16th.

-skexy

AkikoKittel's Avatar


AkikoKittel
12.14.2011 , 03:31 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Dartanu View Post
I read on a post today that the items won't be added until the 20 th when you will be asked to enter your game code to keep playing .
Enter WHAT code?

DIGITAL Deluxe. We don't get a box.

Kotyy's Avatar


Kotyy
12.14.2011 , 03:31 PM | #6
Search button is your friend, use him wisely, because even he can turn to the dark side.

NivaSparkles's Avatar


NivaSparkles
12.14.2011 , 03:41 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AkikoKittel View Post
Enter WHAT code?

DIGITAL Deluxe. We don't get a box.
The game code as opposed to the pre-order code. It will arrive digitally.

Kindara's Avatar


Kindara
12.14.2011 , 03:46 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by AkikoKittel View Post
Enter WHAT code?

DIGITAL Deluxe. We don't get a box.
They're emailing Product Codes to Digital pre orders on the morning of the 20th. Digital or not you still have to have a Product Code to go along with the pre order access code.

Everyoen gets their special deluxe or ce items at the exact same time only the Pre Order Crystal is available as its the only item listed as a pre order item.

TDarksword's Avatar


TDarksword
12.14.2011 , 03:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kindara View Post
They're emailing Product Codes to Digital pre orders on the morning of the 20th. Digital or not you still have to have a Product Code to go along with the pre order access code.

Everyoen gets their special deluxe or ce items at the exact same time only the Pre Order Crystal is available as its the only item listed as a pre order item.
Not quite true, at least by the information given out before the forum wipe.

Origin pre-orders are getting their game code sent out by e-mail on the 16th. Exception to this being the CE's, who have to wait for their box to arrive (which is being dispatched on the 16th).

Anyone else has to wait for their box to arrive (though only affects those with CEs) and when they are being dispatached depends on your vendor.

From what was posted, as soon as you enter the full game code on the site, you will get access to your in game bonuses (assuming you have got EGA).

Fomore's Avatar


Fomore
12.14.2011 , 03:57 PM | #10
you get your stuff when you provide the product code and will be available as soon as you have done that for dde thin origin will provide that the 16e
Thing's used to be better in the old days.
Yea things where great no power stearing and double cluthing was a blast.