Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quesh, im too low, 3rd time...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Quesh, im too low, 3rd time...

Kalfear
02.27.2012 , 01:07 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Aiwan View Post
Did you do the bonus quest series?
Did you do heroics?
Did you do flashpoints?
Did you do space missions?
Did you do PvP?

Most of it is optional, but it is easy to stay above the required level for planets.
thing is he doesnt need toi do heroics, flashpoints, space missions, pvp

I flat out do not beleive the op and call shenanagins because Ive taken 6 characters now through beta and retail and its always been the exact same patern.

By Alderaan Im so over level that I can skip all the non storyline quests and still leave that planet over suggested level

And thats with out ever doing a single space mission, single pvp encounter. Doing some but not all heroics (mostly just the 2 person ones) and doing only a few flashpoints (talking less then 5).

There is only 1 way to be 4-5 levels under suggested planet level by Quesh and thats to NOT DO ANY side quests for multiple (more then 3) planets prior to Quesh.

So yeah, hes not doing the bonus missions because hes not doing the side missions at all.

Just another post were they see all the people complaining about xp being to fast so they feel they need to make a post saying the opposite.

Bioware, if you think the OP is correct I DEFY YOU to look up his characters and see if hes telling the truth. In fact if you think hes being truthful I DEMAND you sdo so because I flat out know for a fact he is not.

Storyline, exploration, datacrons and planet storyline alone (nothing else, just those 4 things) will put him far ahead on the xp chart then he claims and thats doing NO HEROICS AT ALL and no side quests (which he claims he did no less).

Just more nonsense from those that want to be level 50 when they role up a character.
Housing brought me back
now add Paazaak, KotOR#1 swoop bike racing, and more flashpoints and planets

Proksham
02.27.2012 , 01:09 AM | #52
I had issue while leveling because I skipped nar shadda bonus series. Didn't realize it until I picked up the alderan bonus at 40sh. Be sure to head back to hoth before you hit up voss btw
Bigperm - Wizard
Empire
Srs customer service taken quite srsly
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Cat...ter,14909.html

Cerion
02.27.2012 , 01:18 AM | #53
necro post is necro'ed

Diggerjames
02.27.2012 , 04:34 AM | #54
I say stop posting on this thread he was given option to help him he said no he wanted to winge and not listen if he does a forth character he'll have the same problem simple.

OddballEasyEight
02.27.2012 , 04:58 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by tormentuk View Post
This is the 3rd character i have ended up on Quesh, 4-5 lvls lower than the things i am fighting..... The last planet i was only 1 lvl lower than the mobs..

*** have i missed? i followed my story picking up all the little sides quests...
Very strange... when i got to quesh i was outleveling everything by at least 4 levels.

im guessing you missed the bonus seris of missions on most of the other planets.
That and you probably skipped a few sidequests because you were bored with the planets and wanted to progress in your storyline...

Tiddex
02.27.2012 , 05:00 AM | #56
mimimimimi!

Skyliine
02.27.2012 , 07:39 AM | #57
This is the 3rd character i have ended up on Quesh, 4-5 lvls lower than the things i am fighting..... The last planet i was only 1 lvl lower than the mobs..

*** have i missed? i followed my story picking up all the little sides quests...
You've missed something. I have always been the same level or a couple of levels higher for all the planets on all my characters. Make sure you're doing the bonus and area quests.

JDTC
02.27.2012 , 07:45 AM | #58
This is the 3rd character i have ended up on Quesh, 4-5 lvls lower than the things i am fighting..... The last planet i was only 1 lvl lower than the mobs.
this doesnt make sense?

quesh is one level long. if you were only 1 level lower than the mobs on the last planet, how could you be FIVE levels lower than the mobs on quesh?
i support powertech

Vealage
02.27.2012 , 09:40 AM | #59
Make sure you are picking up the quests (non-flashpoints) that start in the orbital stations. Those are the planetary story questlines usually, and really do increase the number of quests you can take exponentially.
Master Rohim Dangala, Guildmaster of <U Mad Brosith>
Check out our recruitment page here!Contact us in-game for an invite!

[Insert whitty comment here, followed by chuckles and admiration for me.]

va_wanderer
02.27.2012 , 01:49 PM | #60
I don't do flash points, they take too long to get going, don't give anything in return at all.

Leveling is just too fast, to fanny around with instances and heroics.
If leveling is so fast for you, how come you keep ending up far too low when you hit Quesh?

Odds are, you're doing the dead minimum to finish missions and skipping bonuses left and right- especially if you're stealthing through them. Most people tend to have the opposite "problem"- plowing through everything often leaves you dealing with greens instead of yellow+ mobs when you get there.
Help unify PvP and PvE content- PvP+E! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=298731