Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quesh, im too low, 3rd time...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Quesh, im too low, 3rd time...

Painstorm
01.20.2012 , 06:32 AM | #21
I never had any problems like that.
I usually go to a new place 1-2 levels above the required and have never run out of quests.
Even with 0 flashpoints, 0 space missions and only "un-rested" xp, there should be enough if you do the bonus series also.

stoopidboiy
01.20.2012 , 06:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by tormentuk View Post
Your play style, is not mine. I just follow the flow of the game! This is the only planet hop, i have issues with! 3rd time, every thing is just missing or evading my attacks.
I'm not really sure what the point of this thread is then. Multiple people have suggested plenty of ways to keep about the minimum required for any given planet, yet your only response has either been "nah, that's not MY problem" or "that's not my playstyle..."

I get that it may not be your play-style, but that doesn't change the fact that you're clearly shorting yourself here; there is certainly no lack of content. I don't think I've ever gotten to a new planet where my starting class quest wasn't green, on the verge of graying out.

Also, I've done a whole 2 flashpoints and maybe like 2 or 3 days worth of space dailies. That's it. Oh yeah and I have yet to run a warzone, either.
"NO WAY! I will bet you all of my Star Wars guys... except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett-man."

Necroclysm
01.20.2012 , 07:47 AM | #23
Even if you did only the normal quests, but you did ALL of them(not counting bonus series) you will be roughly even level with your class quests for almost every planet in this game...

You have to seriously skip content and actively avoid mobs to even manage to underlevel yourself.

Life-ender
01.20.2012 , 07:58 AM | #24
There is an over abundance of quests for every planet. Without even doing flashpoints or heroics you can level accordingly with your story and planet.

If you stealth thru to quest objectives you are depriving yourself of alot of xp. Every mission has a kill bonus , killing **** is half the fun .
Werike. Master Defender . Village junky.
Antares Brute Squad . Root it and kill it.
Space-Parts-Inc. D-F-A Starsider, guild founder , epic JTL pvp the way it should be . Founder of the Bill Gates club.

ptwonline
01.20.2012 , 08:05 AM | #25
Quesh is lvl 36-37. The planet before is lvl 32-36 (Balmorra for Republic, Taris for Empire).

If you were proper level for the previous planet there's no way you can be 4-5 levels below the next planet unless you skipped almost all the quests. It sounds like you went from Alderaan directly to Quesh

DarthTrekker
01.20.2012 , 03:19 PM | #26
I had the same problem and do not feel I am missing/skipping much. I went to Quesh at level 32 but cannot be innoculated by the medical officer so cannot take shuttle to planet. I thought this was a clever way of keeping me from going there with too low a level?

Anyone confirm this (too low level) is why the medical officer at the space port will not give me the necessary vaccine?

Pink_Saber
01.20.2012 , 03:21 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Aiwan View Post
Most of it is optional, but it is easy to stay above the required level for planets.
I've actually found that it's difficult not to stay above that required level, even without all that optional stuff.

Matteis
01.20.2012 , 03:22 PM | #28
Dumb *** OP asks what he missed, then a few posts down lists how he skips half the content.

/facepalm
Annihilation Droid XRR-3: "I have been armed with twenty-four distinct weapons technologies."
Squadron 157, server HK-47, August 5th, 2011.

Asavar
01.20.2012 , 03:24 PM | #29
You're doing it wrong then. Because both times I had no problems being level appropriate.
NAME: Khorgroth - Haargroth - Rambro
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

vindianajones
01.20.2012 , 03:27 PM | #30
I'm not sure how you managed this. The only time I've ever entered a planet "behind" in levels was my fault, because on my first character my healer friend and I intentionally pushed the limit on how far we could get in our class quests. I ended up having to go back and quest on a previous planet/PvP/do Flashpoints to catch up. I can't imagine how you could be underleveled if you didn't intentionally go too far in your class chain.