Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Entity Codex Error

Farelsien
01.19.2012 , 11:59 PM | #1
So I was reading the Codex entry for the Jedi Entity, and I think I might have stumbled on a minor error.

Spoiler

It's so minor, but the nerd in me is irked by it.

psychogobstopper
01.20.2012 , 09:26 AM | #2
As you say, it's minor - but it could also be intentional, and therefore depend upon one's point of view (in this case, the in-universe historian who wrote the codex entry).

Spoiler

As such, view it as a matter of historical interpretation, rather than an error per se.

MauricioPaesLeme
08.24.2012 , 03:55 PM | #3
But in this case, I think, it would be very wrong to put them together. The whole drama of KOTORII is most think of the exile to have gone to the dark side and not fought in the Jedi Civil War because of a reason they did not understand, but the enigmacy of the game, what makes the mystery so good, is that the exile never went to the Jedi Civil War he was the only one who fought in the Mandalorian Wars and walked away from the Jedi Civil War, taking that away would be so wrong.

Algaroth
12.15.2012 , 12:24 PM | #4
Based on some of the sings she says and the way she is dressed I believe the Jedi Entity might be Atris. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Atris

YoshiRaphElan
12.15.2012 , 01:45 PM | #5
No, the entity is Meetra Surik - the Jedi Exile.

Algaroth
12.15.2012 , 04:41 PM | #6
Haven't played through the Republic classes yet so I don't know. But she does kinda look like Atris.

RDeanOU
12.15.2012 , 10:50 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Algaroth View Post
Haven't played through the Republic classes yet so I don't know. But she does kinda look like Atris.
It's definitely and indisputably Meetra Surik. It is not Atris.

OldVengeance
12.16.2012 , 02:40 AM | #8
Unless I'm remembering wrong, the Codex was written from an in universe perspective by someone who doesn't know who she was exactly. It is only a guess that she was a General in the Jedi Civil War. I think all Oteg was able to determine was that she was from that time period.

Spartanik
12.16.2012 , 05:17 PM | #9
Guys Its The exile, read the Revan book. we have been over this thousand of times.
Long story short?
Spoiler
In anycase you dont need to read the book, you can play taral v, and maelstrom prison flaspoints story arch, Revan himself explain all this, and refer the entity as the exile, so i realy dont get the confusion here

Now if you are refering to the enity enslaved by darth Baras, on sith warrior story
Spoiler
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Mawduce
12.17.2012 , 01:09 AM | #10
She is also in the Sith Warrior story
Spoiler
I was made to fly, and you were made to die...