Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

New York Players - Make Yourselves Known!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Check-ins
New York Players - Make Yourselves Known!

GJHIII's Avatar


GJHIII
12.13.2011 , 09:04 PM | #21
Hello,
Looking to play with people from NY and the Hudson Valley. I am from New Windsor NY, I have 3 to 4 people I am going to play with. No server has been chosen yet but we are all rolling Sith Empire.

Hit me up if interested in chatting more.

Thirden's Avatar


Thirden
12.13.2011 , 09:09 PM | #22
Tankassin from Western NY. Allegany County, for anyone bored enough to look it up. Haven't picked a server because I haven't gotten my code, lazily looking for a PvE guild.
"With every kill I gain wisdom. And with added wisdom I gain power." -Artemis Entreri

alexkman's Avatar


alexkman
12.13.2011 , 09:13 PM | #23
Ex Umbris, Jedi Shadow playing on Sanctum of the Exalted server. I'm from Long Island. Take a brief moment to call me a FLID and get all insults out of the way.

I love how this thread was made so that people from new york could get together, but our nature instantly had us arguing with each other. Some things never change

alexkman's Avatar


alexkman
12.13.2011 , 09:16 PM | #24
Nassau county to be a little more precise. But don't worry, i'm a rangers fan. Can't stand the islanders.

projectblackrai's Avatar


projectblackrai
12.13.2011 , 09:57 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by alexkman View Post
Ex Umbris, Jedi Shadow playing on Sanctum of the Exalted server. I'm from Long Island. Take a brief moment to call me a FLID and get all insults out of the way.

I love how this thread was made so that people from new york could get together, but our nature instantly had us arguing with each other. Some things never change
Yeah. When I created the thread, I did kinda expect we would all fight. I won't make fun of you since I was born in Stony Brook University Hospital and lived in Medford for a few years. I'm a Long Islander from birth. lol Although, now I live in Rockland County.

Armagedion's Avatar


Armagedion
12.14.2011 , 01:18 AM | #26
Waving sabers from Brooklyn, New York

Name & Server undecided

Jedi Consular

projectblackrai's Avatar


projectblackrai
12.14.2011 , 08:03 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Armagedion View Post
Waving sabers from Brooklyn, New York

Name & Server undecided

Jedi Consular
Well, I'm sure you're not going to stay as a Consular. Are you going to go Sage or Shadow?

Triiipledot's Avatar


Triiipledot
12.14.2011 , 09:25 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by GJHIII View Post
Hello,
Looking to play with people from NY and the Hudson Valley. I am from New Windsor NY, I have 3 to 4 people I am going to play with. No server has been chosen yet but we are all rolling Sith Empire.

Hit me up if interested in chatting more.
Pm'd you.
Triple - Sith Juggernaut
Veela Server (EST PVP)
Member Of Dusk Till Dawn

Zohkar's Avatar


Zohkar
12.14.2011 , 10:13 AM | #29
Character Name: Classified (but hope it's not taken yet)
Class: Sith Warrior
Sever: Unknown
Guild: None

I live in the Kingsbury/Hudson Falls in Washington County and work in Glens Falls/Warren County. Was born in Glens Falls New York, but lived my entire life in Ft. Lauderdale Florida and only moved back in September of 2004. Thinking about playing on a PvE or RP-PvE server which has me having no guild/server as of yet. Been computer gaming for 32 years, and use to be a advid RPG thru mid 80's to 2000.

Girlfriend...

Character Name: Not chosen (she's not remotely creatively - thwap she hit me for that comment)
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Server: Unknown
Guild: None

She lives at the same address and job as me. Born in Glens Falls but lived quarter of her life in South Carolina. Moved back to upstate New York back in 2009. This will be her first ever MMO game so will be teaching her everything I can.

Junry's Avatar


Junry
12.14.2011 , 10:13 AM | #30
IM real upstate ELmira
and we allways felt that the city wsa a **** hole burn it down..
Junry Gunns Of SunRunner...The only Jedi Pimp...Gimme My money Twilek ******* You know I love you babie.