Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG: Naritus Check In

Oxhard
08.21.2012 , 12:51 PM | #71
hey MC, you guys running a Mortis ConsorDium on Pot5? If not someone is humpin yer name.

This is Oxhard from DaoC , I was Reeet in SWG. Just a heads up.

DaltarSpitfire
11.13.2012 , 04:58 PM | #72
Enod....get on Jedi Cov....DLN wants a Toon...lol and find Enista...he hasn't logged in for a couple weeks...
Through Fire, Wind and Rain, I've Stood my Ground, For Ages Untold I Stood Alone, Ere The Sun Shone, When This World Was Dark and Cold, I Stood Alone, The Earth Turns, The Wind Fades, And Rain Falls, Yet Still I Stand Alone. I am Spitfire Falcon, Last of My Clan, Dark Lord of Naritus.

Calenei
11.27.2012 , 06:29 PM | #73
Really wish we could combine all of the Naritus guilds onto one server. But the question is, are there any Naritus players left that are still playing?!
RUH ANTILLES
lNFINITE DARKNESS
Artaio, 55 Vanguard | Calum, 55 Sage
Visit Artaio'S PvP Twitch | Shadowlands, Pot5 and now Wildstar

Nuvo
05.15.2013 , 11:26 AM | #74
Hey guys, old post but trying to reconnect with some old Naritusians. Nuvo Santoro here! (aswell as the rest of the Santoro brotherhood.)

Currently on The Harbringer of SWTOR
Nuvo - BH
Intrusive - Sith Jugg
Wlf - Sniper

Hit me up! And as always.... RODIAN POWER!!!

LexTaddeo
07.18.2013 , 05:12 PM | #75
Hey guys this is Euwou from [FH]. Glad to see I remember some of your names, especially Hcaz!! So I know this post is old but just thought I would finally give SWTOR a shot now that it is free to play. Let me know if anyone is still playing. I have been looking for some old Naritusians but have yet to find any.

Right now I have a character on Pof5 as LexTaddeo, bounty hunter of course .

Omisri
10.29.2013 , 08:10 PM | #76
Omi here.

Funny story. When i first logged in on the first day of early access i randomly picked Jung Ma as a server. Nothing sepecial i just hit that one. So, plodding along and i arrive at the fleet. Put out a question in gen chat and who do i come across? Lord Tigrus!

Actually, its a similar thing that happened to me when i started EQ2. ended up grouping with a fellow necromancer and it turned out to be Mavok
Kleck - Jugg Omisri - Maud Aeox - Assassin Meign - Sorc Idep - Stealthy Operative Jacke - Merc
SWTOR - No longer is it like the pain of a full bladder in your car on a long journey, relieved by a hidden service station. But the dissapointment you get when you find out you were not in a car - you were asleep, just wet yourself, and had to pay for new bedding.

DookieLove
11.03.2013 , 10:29 PM | #77
Isvapra Darkrider here.....
currently on The Bastion server
I came to SWTOR with some old guildies from DoW but they have all pretty much quit playing.
Many good times had back on Naritus before I moved to Flurry and then to Bloodfin towards the end of days. I remember quite a few names from previous posts. Good to see some of us are still around. HMU if you see me in-game.
Guild: Republic Hitmen
Combat Difficulty: ***Isvapra Darkrider looks like instant death.
Drushii, 55 Scoundrel | Mojado, 55 Sage | Rhylan, 55 Vanguard | Vah-ran, 55 Sentinel

DaltarSpitfire
10.03.2014 , 09:51 PM | #78
Any Naritusans Left in the Galaxy? DLN is no longer Active as I am the Sole Remaining Member. however i'm still on Jedi Cov. if anyone wants to stop by or drop a line.
Through Fire, Wind and Rain, I've Stood my Ground, For Ages Untold I Stood Alone, Ere The Sun Shone, When This World Was Dark and Cold, I Stood Alone, The Earth Turns, The Wind Fades, And Rain Falls, Yet Still I Stand Alone. I am Spitfire Falcon, Last of My Clan, Dark Lord of Naritus.