Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

First impressions, you only get one Bioware.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
First impressions, you only get one Bioware.

Napalmbrain
12.13.2011 , 08:23 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Dharq View Post
True, they only get one first impression.. and for those of us who are adults, it's all good.

Ditto.

Kids are going to complain. It's part of being immature and a child.

Starebear
12.13.2011 , 08:23 AM | #22
Rather invalid thread due to 7 days to launch yet..
Peace is a lie, there is only passion

mountains
12.13.2011 , 08:24 AM | #23
Forums (especially large, anonymous forums like this one) complain over just about anything. I wouldn't give most of these criticisms a second thought, which is more than many of the authors had while posting them.

Spitoc
12.13.2011 , 08:24 AM | #24
vocal minority is vocal
I ALWAYS get my mark, and I'm coming for you!
Proud CE Owner

darkov
12.13.2011 , 08:25 AM | #25
They've changed one type of bad launch for another type, though this one is made purely from the hysteria of the customers, not from technical/logistical failings on the company's part.

It remains to be seen which will leave a worse impression on people.

Maloreon
12.13.2011 , 08:26 AM | #26
Actually a high quantity of whine posts signifies a healthy game - as has been proven again and again by companies like Blizzard. People whine when they want something so badly. You people making posts like this will be playing in a few months like a crack addict same as the rest of us. In the meantime you are just going to whine about it and get nowhere. I have not gotten into the game even though I really want to get in - but that does not make me feel angry at Bioware for allowing us into their game at their pace in a way they described extensively beforehand.

You whiners are making my day - the mass amounts of pointless QQ posts over a game you won't even quit. No chance. See you in game!

Sinuouss
12.13.2011 , 08:26 AM | #27
They are doing what they said they'd do. People taking holidays when they don't know when they'd get early access is their fault. I didn't preorder until september, and I didn't expect to get in today, maybe tonight if I'm lucky.

Not knowing when you can play does suck, but at the same time, live your normal life until you get the email. It's no different than yesterday.

Mithykyl
12.13.2011 , 08:27 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by mountains View Post
Forums (especially large, anonymous forums like this one) complain over just about anything. I wouldn't give most of these criticisms a second thought, which is more than many of the authors had while posting them.
Launch fail, just like some of these posts . I wouldn't give it a second thought though.

Kasias
12.13.2011 , 08:27 AM | #29
Let ya know around 3 pm cst today

lentWolf
12.13.2011 , 08:28 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Dharq View Post
True, they only get one first impression.. and for those of us who are adults, it's all good.

Or to those who don't mind being manhandled by corporate America ...

Personally my first impression is that there is a supreme lack of communication between BW/EA and players regarding early access. They've changed so many aspects about the early access, without really informing players before-hand.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm not whining. Simply making an observation. The OP asked for a first impression.
"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers." ~Francois Fenelon
TheSeraph, [For the War] Executive Council