Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Forums

Sensational
12.13.2011 , 08:17 AM | #1
Give us some so we can start trash talking.
Ventures / Republic EU / Progression Raiding, Organized PvP and a Social Division for awesome people.

Livestream - Best Guardian in the World - PvP/Raids

Liberate
12.13.2011 , 08:18 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
You scruffy lookin' nerf herder son of a sith.
Liberate

Sensational
12.13.2011 , 08:49 AM | #3
Bump.
Ventures / Republic EU / Progression Raiding, Organized PvP and a Social Division for awesome people.

Sensational
12.13.2011 , 09:04 AM | #4
Bump again.

SWTORO
12.13.2011 , 09:06 AM | #5
If they're not set up soon I'll deploy a forum for my server. Not gonna do all 50 though!

Bevon
12.13.2011 , 09:06 AM | #6
^ what he said
Bevon Aky <TKDS>

Wapner
12.13.2011 , 09:15 AM | #7
This is the problem with the MMO community now days. It's not "Let us have access, so we can get to know the community we'll be playing with." It's "giv meh axses now, so dat i can tell evry1 how 1337 i am and how suxor they r."

Motavi
12.13.2011 , 09:17 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Wapner View Post
This is the problem with the MMO community now days. It's not "Let us have access, so we can get to know the community we'll be playing with." It's "giv meh axses now, so dat i can tell evry1 how 1337 i am and how suxor they r."
thank you...i shot coffee out my nose

Sensational
12.13.2011 , 09:19 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Wapner View Post
Yeah trash talking is something all these new schoolers brought in, it never happened back in the day.

Wapner
12.13.2011 , 09:24 AM | #10
Yeah trash talking is something all these new schoolers brought in, it never happened back in the day.
It happened among old school games. Still does. Did I say anything bad about trash talking? The difference is, it wasn't the soul reason to communicate with others. Now, all people do is trash talk. 90% of what comes out of peoples mouths (fingers?) is trash talk.