Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Why on EARTH was my mouse sensitivity removed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why on EARTH was my mouse sensitivity removed?

WonderLlama-Con's Avatar


WonderLlama-Con
12.14.2011 , 12:40 PM | #1
I played during BETA, and all throughout I was able to adjust my mouse sensitivity up and down. Why oh WHY did they remove mouse sensitivity from options?
"One who, fully prepared, awaits the unprepared will be victorious." - Sun Tzu
Ralphicus Wonderllama-con Legion Of Coruscant

Remidi's Avatar


Remidi
12.14.2011 , 12:40 PM | #2
I hope you are trolling. If not this is a serious issue.

Konoo's Avatar


Konoo
12.14.2011 , 12:42 PM | #3
Still there for me...
-=Evilution Guild: accepting new members=-
Website: http://www.evilutionguild.com
SWTOR Guild page: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/142346/evilution

Daeborn's Avatar


Daeborn
12.14.2011 , 12:43 PM | #4
some stuff will appear soon...

WonderLlama-Con's Avatar


WonderLlama-Con
12.14.2011 , 12:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Remidi View Post
I hope you are trolling. If not this is a serious issue.
It's seriously not in my controls options. It always was before. I don't understand.
"One who, fully prepared, awaits the unprepared will be victorious." - Sun Tzu
Ralphicus Wonderllama-con Legion Of Coruscant

Wynternight's Avatar


Wynternight
12.14.2011 , 12:47 PM | #6
I understand the question and frustration; in beta the sensitivity was way too high and needed to be turned down via the options panel. Now, the option is gone and sensitivity is still too high which makes it a little annoying for mouse turners, especially in PvP.
Mydnite - Sith Assassin Charnel- Sith Marauder Mourn - Sith Sorcerer
Arryanna - Imperial Sniper Malefica - Sith Juggernaut
Harbinger
server Gamer Girl Forever!

Jilla's Avatar


Jilla
12.14.2011 , 12:48 PM | #7
I didn't see it either (and my mouse was "jumpy" for me). Maybe it moved if some people still have it? Or maybe just the OP and I didn't see it for whatever reason.

Anyway, OP, if your problem is the same as mine (seemly over sensitive mouse) turning "off" the shadows seemed to help.
-You came here in that thing? You're braver than I thought. - Princess Leia

WonderLlama-Con's Avatar


WonderLlama-Con
12.14.2011 , 12:49 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Jilla View Post
I didn't see it either (and my mouse was "jumpy" for me). Maybe it moved if some people still have it? Or maybe just the OP and I didn't see it for whatever reason.

Anyway, OP, if your problem is the same as mine (seemly over sensitive mouse) turning "off" the shadows seemed to help.
My problem is actually that I use a logictech "thumbwheel" mouse, and I need like 100% sensitivity to be happy. As it is currently, I find my sensitivity is too low.

But WHATEVER your problem with mouse sensitivity, nobody will be able to fix it unless they add that slider back in.
"One who, fully prepared, awaits the unprepared will be victorious." - Sun Tzu
Ralphicus Wonderllama-con Legion Of Coruscant

Jilla's Avatar


Jilla
12.14.2011 , 12:52 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by WonderLlama-Con View Post
My problem is actually that I use a logictech "thumbwheel" mouse, and I need like 100% sensitivity to be happy. As it is currently, I find my sensitivity is too low.

But WHATEVER your problem with mouse sensitivity, nobody will be able to fix it unless they add that slider back in.
Yeah, that would be a problem (tired thumb no doubt). I hope you find a solution soon (or better yet that do add that slider back in). Good luck!
-You came here in that thing? You're braver than I thought. - Princess Leia