Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-order codes & box codes

Castiel
12.14.2011 , 12:37 PM | #1
Hi

So, I have a question.. I pre-ordered ToR in October (still waiting for the early access mail, doh.) and I redeemed my preorde codes the moment I ordered it.

Now today, my physical copy of ToR came in my mailbox. Inside there's another code I can redeem. What code is this, and do I have to redeem this as well ? Or will this overwrite my pre-order codes if I redeem them ?

Thanks in advance

Striker
12.14.2011 , 12:39 PM | #2
It will give you game access after 12/19. Also any bonus items if its deluxe/collectors edition.

Troll Toll
The Twin Spears
Hardcore Mentality. Casual Raiding Schedule

aBloodyStool
12.14.2011 , 12:39 PM | #3
That's so when you are in game you can buy stuff from the special stores and for your pre-order gear.

Turst
12.14.2011 , 12:40 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
Hi

So, I have a question.. I pre-ordered ToR in October (still waiting for the early access mail, doh.) and I redeemed my preorde codes the moment I ordered it.

Now today, my physical copy of ToR came in my mailbox. Inside there's another code I can redeem. What code is this, and do I have to redeem this as well ? Or will this overwrite my pre-order codes if I redeem them ?

Thanks in advance
That's your product registration key, it is required to continue playing after the 19th.

Castiel
12.14.2011 , 12:41 PM | #5
Ah thanks for the answers. Do I need to register it TODAY or ?

Enitan
12.14.2011 , 12:44 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
Ah thanks for the answers. Do I need to register it TODAY or ?
From what I've been hearing I would guess that since you can't set up your subs or anything until the 20th that it would be best to wait until you wake up that morning

but thats just my assumption
It isn't lurking in the shadows if you're drawing power from them.

So Lonestar now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Castiel
12.14.2011 , 12:53 PM | #7
Allrigth, thanks =)