Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mexico players check in !!

Knightmare
01.17.2012 , 09:46 PM | #1
Hello, any players from Mexico ?

Im from Mexico City playing in Krath (PVE West) server.

My main is Irandi an Imperial sniper but also have a Jedi Sage (Alyiona) on Republic side.

IsraelZerg
01.18.2012 , 09:39 AM | #2
I'm mexican but I live in Canada.
I'm in the Sith Meditation Sphere (Sith [Shaka, Sunnek]) and The Razor (rep [Ikime])

recendezj
01.22.2012 , 12:46 AM | #3
PVP Vulkar Highway
North America servers

Vtoxico
01.24.2012 , 03:46 PM | #4
Current Main Char: Smuggler Vtox lvl 37, Legacy lvl 2.
Server:Assasins of Sion

=P

Please let me know if you merge in one single server.

Regards

Ellvaan
05.27.2012 , 06:00 AM | #5
Greetings everyone!

We recently had to remove several posts for not being in the supported language of the English forums. While we appreciate this thread was created with the purpose of connecting different players from Mexico, in order to ensure your posts are understood completely by the moderators and the community, we ask that you please post in the supported language of the forum you are in in.

Thank you for your understanding!

lalolale
05.30.2012 , 04:16 PM | #6
Greetings to all!
Since my original post was deleted because it was in spanish, here is the english version.

First of all I would like to say that I am from Mexico, so that´s why I am checking in into this thread.

But also because I read a few posts here and elsewhere about where should new Latin American players -or any Spanish speaking players- start their Star Wars adventure. I can confirm that there are a lot of Spanish/English speaking players in the server PORT NOWHERE as well in the server JUYO. It´s important to note that the server PORT NOWHERE is a PvP server, where as server JUYO is PvE. Of course there are other servers with spanish speaking players, but since I don not know them I can only comment on the ones I do know.

So I can confirm that in the JUYO server, the Guilds on the Empire side are; INMORTALES, SITH ASYLUM, SOUTHERN LORDS, PEACE IS A PIE and LEGION ORISAI DYNAMICS. All of these guilds have Spanish speaking people because most of us live somewhere in Latin America --of course... we also speak eanglish-.

The Guilds on the Republic side are; USE THE FORK and TALENTS OF THE FORCE. Although I am sure there are more, but since I don´t walk the path of light I don´t know them all.

So obviously... I play in the JUYO server and so does my brother… We are part of the Empire and we are members of the INMORTALES Guild. If you want to log in and ask me anything, whisper me in-game, look for me under mi alts; Lalevampyr, La’mole, Laletalis or Lalocura.

As I stated before, I am from Mexico, but the JUYO server has players from all over Latin America and some USA players that do speak Spanish. This great mix of people brings great benefits and fun for all, so if you want to start out your Star Wars adventure among other Spanish speaking people, you are more than welcome here.

Also, if you would like more information on the other guilds or the other server, try out goggleing them of facebooking them, I´m sure you will find what you are looking for.

SWTOR is a great game so I hope we see each other in-game

Edsonpt
06.01.2012 , 03:57 PM | #7
I'll meet you there

Ayocotito
06.12.2012 , 06:03 PM | #8
Hey, add me Kahlih, Im from mexico too

Kharloz
06.12.2012 , 11:25 PM | #9
Hello, Honestly I am very happy to see other players from México (si con acento) jajajaja. Hello everybody I am Kharloz-Jedi Consular In Server Empress Teta, its a little lonely cant talk ith others in your mother languaje.Thanks.

pinchealberto
06.19.2012 , 06:55 AM | #10
Hi I am from Mexico and looking for a guild so let me know wuz up whit that so i can be a part off it.
O te Chingas O te Jodes. TIJUANERO