Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-order code not working on account check list?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Pre-order code not working on account check list?

Gigaplex
12.14.2011 , 11:41 AM | #1
So I bought a pre-ordered game which allows me to have early access, which if i go to my account and click on pre order it says.

"You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access
Color Stone (Virtual Item)"

Also under the code redemption section on my account it shows i have the game registered saying.

"Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order
"

I redeemed the code a few days ago before this new account check list thing showed up, and on the check list it doesn't have a check next to redeem your code part. So i try to enter in the code that they game me and its saying that its already been used..... im guessing by me but then what am i supposed to DOOO. I feel like im missing out on early game time which is WHY I PRE-ORDERED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

any one having same issue? CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEEAASSEE!!!

Arcaine
12.14.2011 , 11:46 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Gigaplex View Post
So I bought a pre-ordered game which allows me to have early access, which if i go to my account and click on pre order it says.

"You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access
Color Stone (Virtual Item)"

Also under the code redemption section on my account it shows i have the game registered saying.

"Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order
"

I redeemed the code a few days ago before this new account check list thing showed up, and on the check list it doesn't have a check next to redeem your code part. So i try to enter in the code that they game me and its saying that its already been used..... im guessing by me but then what am i supposed to DOOO. I feel like im missing out on early game time which is WHY I PRE-ORDERED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

any one having same issue? CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEEAASSEE!!!

When it comes to early access, you are currently in a que. And because ALOT of people pre-ordered and registered their "pre-order code" before you, you are behind them. As far as "game registraition code", You will not get that until you have your physical box and cd infront of you. the "Game registraition code" comes with that box. And until the 20th December, you will not be able to create a subscription because the game has not been released yet. I hope this helps.
Vegetarian..ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride