Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost Lightsaber!

phatninja
01.15.2012 , 01:00 PM | #11
buy one if you are on the starting planet. when you get your AC around 10 you get your next weapon anyway so dont worry about it
Occbars Razor,remember with all things being equal,

Kokkomo
06.13.2013 , 04:41 AM | #12
My lightsaber is lost by a mistake. What can I do ? I have no money. I can't go to forward. I am losing all the time. My level is 7 and Jedi Knight. Please help !

Przemo_No
06.13.2013 , 05:48 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Kokkomo View Post
My lightsaber is lost by a mistake. What can I do ? I have no money. I can't go to forward. I am losing all the time. My level is 7 and Jedi Knight. Please help !
By what mistake? At lvl 7 you should have some gear on yourself, even crappy one. Go sell it all to the vendors, sell actually everything of any value (medpacks, loots, all) and try buying the cheapest weapon with which you can use your abilities. Then kill as much mobs as you can and earn some cash to re-buy your gear (if you do not loot it in meantime). Continue till you can afford the "lost " saber and proceed with your quest. At the end of class story on Tython you get one orange saber.
Do not throw it away till you bought any other.
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

Deathstalker_
06.13.2013 , 05:50 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Kokkomo View Post
If you're Level 7 and don't have 400 Credits to get a Training Saber from Kalikori Vliiage (something I'm having trouble wrapping my head around), then you have two primary choices. First, explain what happened in the General Chat, and ask if anyone has an extra one they don't want. Second, reroll your character. Rerolling doesn't hurt too badly since you're such a low level; just make sure you don't lose your weapon again.

Kokkomo
06.13.2013 , 06:18 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Deathstalker_ View Post
If you're Level 7 and don't have 400 Credits to get a Training Saber from Kalikori Vliiage (something I'm having trouble wrapping my head around), then you have two primary choices. First, explain what happened in the General Chat, and ask if anyone has an extra one they don't want. Second, reroll your character. Rerolling doesn't hurt too badly since you're such a low level; just make sure you don't lose your weapon again.
Thanks ...
RESIST !

Kokkomo
06.13.2013 , 06:31 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Przemo_No View Post
By what mistake? At lvl 7 you should have some gear on yourself, even crappy one. Go sell it all to the vendors, sell actually everything of any value (medpacks, loots, all) and try buying the cheapest weapon with which you can use your abilities. Then kill as much mobs as you can and earn some cash to re-buy your gear (if you do not loot it in meantime). Continue till you can afford the "lost " saber and proceed with your quest. At the end of class story on Tython you get one orange saber.
Do not throw it away till you bought any other.
It was a really stupid mistake : ( Thanks for information ...
RESIST !