Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Sith are the dumbest villains ever.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The Sith are the dumbest villains ever.

MBirdy
01.14.2012 , 04:28 PM | #1
I'm sorry but they are.... the whole sith code and thier logic is just completely stupid.

"Oh hi, im going to learn from my master, then kill him, then train an apprentice then get killed by him"

"Im gonna kill and hurt everyone I see because numbers arnt important in a war, yet we seem to have such a bigger army than the republic out of nowhere".

"Im gonna save my wife by killing everyone I ever liked and then kill here... because that makes sense."

I dont get it, oh sure opposite of light side, but in a completely stupid manor.

dingoperson
01.14.2012 , 04:34 PM | #2
I agree!

Post if you agree that sith are dumb.

Deathstrike
01.14.2012 , 04:37 PM | #3
Actually, I can't seem to get my Sith off neutral. Sure it'd be stupid like you said if I just blindly chose the dark side answer to every discussion, but if I play it like "I" would play it, some answers are good and some are bad. It doesn't always make sense to kill everyone in the room, but sometimes it does make sense to kill one of them as an example to the others. I find I get more cooperation that way....

Saice
01.14.2012 , 04:38 PM | #4
There is a reson they lose so many wars.
^^vv<><>BA
SWTOR is part of the EU Wookieepedia is your friend.
Screen Shot of my main. A Jedi Knight Guardian

BanishedSith
01.14.2012 , 04:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Deathstrike View Post
Actually, I can't seem to get my Sith off neutral. Sure it'd be stupid like you said if I just blindly chose the dark side answer to every discussion, but if I play it like "I" would play it, some answers are good and some are bad. It doesn't always make sense to kill everyone in the room, but sometimes it does make sense to kill one of them as an example to the others. I find I get more cooperation that way....

Indeed, there's no real fun in just killing everyone all the time. Personally Sith that value honor in relation to power seem pretty cool to me.
"For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times. Before the Empire." - Obi Wan Kenobi.

Tarka
01.14.2012 , 04:43 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Saice View Post
There is a reson they lose so many wars.
And yet, manage to hide in plain sight of the jedi, manipulating events on a galactic scale.

So who is more dumb?
Supporter of having the following in the game:
Full Control Space Combat, More Playable Species (not unlockable),
Swimming, Sitting In Chairs, Planetary Day / Night Cycles and other MMORPG elements
MMO's are not meant to be films, and neither should they be movie-studio set tours

Tarka
01.14.2012 , 04:46 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BanishedSith View Post
Indeed, there's no real fun in just killing everyone all the time. Personally Sith that value honor in relation to power seem pretty cool to me.
Tbh, there were some times that I chose "light side" options in dialogue, especially when it came to people who had shown their loyalty to my character.

However, there were also times when my character didn't want to be hoodwinked by others and showed that he wouldn't be trifled with.
Supporter of having the following in the game:
Full Control Space Combat, More Playable Species (not unlockable),
Swimming, Sitting In Chairs, Planetary Day / Night Cycles and other MMORPG elements
MMO's are not meant to be films, and neither should they be movie-studio set tours

Saice
01.14.2012 , 04:48 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarka View Post
And yet, manage to hide in plain sight of the jedi, manipulating events on a galactic scale.

So who is more dumb?
To qoute Darth Helmet.

"Good always loses becuase good is stupid"
^^vv<><>BA
SWTOR is part of the EU Wookieepedia is your friend.
Screen Shot of my main. A Jedi Knight Guardian

Foxtrotmikelima
01.14.2012 , 04:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarka View Post

So who is more dumb?
How many times did they have to lose before they found the Republics weakness?

For Milennia they ran head-on into a brick wall over and over again thinking they could topple it over with just their willpower.
The First Jedi Principle of Combat: Survive - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Maigrey
01.14.2012 , 04:55 PM | #10
The Jedi and the Sith are both pretty moronic.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. , says a Jedi, who deal in absolutes just as much.