The Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2, MotS thread

mminczes

This is the JK, MotS appreciation thread. These games occupied years of my life. I remember asking my dad if I could use the internet to play a video game...WITH OTHER PEOPLE! Imagine that! JK was the first game I ever played online, back in 1998 or so. I remember countless hours spent playing FF Canyon Oasis, or no force saber matches in battleground jedi. The amount of time I spent browsing massassi.net for new mods or levels. People were so creative, , I remember there being countless DBZ mods for some reason, haha, it was so popular back then.

Jedi High School! Best level ever! I wish there was a version of that map in Jedi Outcast. It was always fun blasting people off the roof with force destruction, or shooting the rail missiles at them and laughing as they ran around with rockets sticking to them until they blew up.

And the single player game was a revelation. The cutscenes were excellent, YES EXCELLENT. I remember my 11 year old self jumping for joy when acquiring the lightsaber after the third level.

This video -- ----

memories memories memories!!

If this game changed your life or if you just enjoyed it, post here!

Edited by mminczes