Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

only july 21sters in?

LordRdj
12.13.2011 , 08:48 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by indelible View Post
I personally think that the way they are handling the pre-order system is a little poor. Charging me £5 for the joy of getting into early access, only to end up only getting 2 hours out of it is not good value for money.
The £5 was to reserve your copy of the game, it was said there was no guarantee to beta/early access and at the time there wasn't any info on the early access, just that there would be some.

I think the way they are staggering the logins is a great idea. It lets the servers fill up over time instead of 1 million+ people getting on at the same time. Just be glad they didn't charge you the full price when you pre-ordered only to find you have trouble getting in the first day.

Darth-Malkaevian
12.13.2011 , 08:49 AM | #22
anyone else having the issue where your account says you have access to early access etc in your pre-ordered area, and yet in your main account overview area it says you still need to register a code and subscribe?

I pre-ordered on the 24th of July, and still don't have access.

Yes my code was registered on the 24th of July. I was also a beta tester.

Dasffion
12.13.2011 , 08:49 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Lashknife View Post
The two who have gotten in and stated they entered their codes on the 22nd have received an e-mail. One of them is at work and can't play right now, while the other is in-game on our designated server.
My bad I misread your post. I thought you said they will be in game as of the second wave, as in predicting when they will be invited.

Poogination
12.13.2011 , 08:50 AM | #24
They'll be sending out emails all day, and I imagine the numbers that get in as they get in will be around the same.

I personally think that the way they are handling the pre-order system is a little poor. Charging me £5 for the joy of getting into early access, only to end up only getting 2 hours out of it is not good value for money.
Then cancel it.
Guild Wars 2 - 2012 - See You At Launch!

Lashknife
12.13.2011 , 08:51 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
My bad I misread your post. I thought you said they will be in game as of the second wave, as in predicting when they will be invited.
Ahh Apologies there, should have made that a bit more evident then. The 2nd wave went out about an hour ago according to the #SWTOR twitter feed. Since then, they've gotten their mails. :]
Iorio Tenova, Jedi Knight and Officer of The Praxeum
"The universe is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing."

Are you a Gamer?

Gvaz
12.13.2011 , 08:52 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Fenrick View Post
I ordered the 21st and still not in.
It's not when you ordered, it's when you redeemed the code.

July 21st redemption reporting in

Maccaz
12.13.2011 , 08:53 AM | #27
keep it chill guys. I preordered on the 23rd, but doesn't mean i'm not gonna get in today. From my understanding it all depends on when you actually redeemed ur EGA preorder code, so I would say that we have more sets of waves to go through for today.

Have a smoke and a kool beer to relax ur nerves.
C E User

Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare, all your sins punished? I can offer you…an escape

Dasffion
12.13.2011 , 08:53 AM | #28
They'll be sending out emails all day, and I imagine the numbers that get in as they get in will be around the same.

First, your 5 euros/pounds/dollars, goes towards the purchase of the game. It's a retainer. Secondly they could have just given us the color crystal, or they could have given us nothing.

SuberBaird
12.13.2011 , 08:59 AM | #29
This is bull crap!

Kourage
12.13.2011 , 09:00 AM | #30
From what I read, you could have ordered on day 1 and not get in today. There's that many people who ordered day 1.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))